Chapter 37

Newt's POV

Marcus wanted to go with the spell but John and Alice were worried about him. It seems being a witch is really important to them, like it is part of their soul and Marcus was willing to loose all this for the sake of everyone.

Stella told them that she has met a few witches while she was travelling and they would help him. They all will get together and prepare for the ritual. The very next moment I was in a different place, inside a house, they are 12 women gathered, Stella was with them. They have books and things I don't have no idea what they are. They must all be witches and gathered to prepare for the ritual.

"In 4 days, on full moon, we will perform the spell. It will be really hard to lock all that power, but I wish we will not give up in the middle no matter how bad things will go, we will stick together and complete it." Stella said to them. They all nodded in agreement.

Would the spell be that dangerous to perform?! I wondered.

"Stella, What if he resists? The power will surely resists our spell, if it do resists, Marcus will be week during the ritual and the power might take control over him" Some blond lady said.

"Yes, The power will definitely take over him finding him in the week stage which is why he must not be alive" Stella said. 

What?

"We have to be strong and together performing the spell. Of course the spell might make the power within him act violently, but with all of us together we will be able to lock it down. And when the power is almost locked inside him, then we must do another spell to kill Marcus and with him dies his power."

She was never going help him, killing him was her only plan all along.

"He was born to destroy the world, The power will always grow and we can not keep it locked forever, so we must kill him, we have no other choice." Stella said.

Alice doesn't know. She would have stopped her if she knew. Is this where it might happen? the saint becoming the evil. Everything vanished and I was in a different place again, it's moving fast, the story must be coming to an end. 

I saw Marcus and Alice, it is not the garden or in his house, it was near a Sea. Marcus was sitting on a rock while Alice was standing.

"Hello Lord Marcus" she said, Marcus turned and saw her, he smiled in surprise to see her.

"Ms. Alice, why are here?" He asked. 

"I went to your house to see you but John said you were here, so here I am" she said "May I?" she asked pointing at the rock next to him, asking for his permission to sit.

"Yes, please." he said. she smiled and sat next to him.

"I didn't know you were a sea person" she said, Marcus smiled.

"Would there be any person who dislikes Sea?" 

"You're right." she laughed. "I love it too"

Marcus nodded slightly with a faint smile playing on his lips.

"How are you doing Lord Marcus?" she asked. He sighed looking at the moon.

"I don't know Ms. Alice" he says "I don't even know what to think but I know that it's all my fault, my parents death especially"  Alice didn't say anything to him for a while, like she was searching for right words to say to him.

"I wish you would stop blaming yourself too much Lord Marcus" she finally says. He turns to look at her. "It's not your fault that you were born with such power, you never asked for that"