Chapter 32- Another friend, another conquest

Riley

"That. That was-" he couldn't complete his sentence.

"Yeah." I caught his drift and filled in the blanks with a chuckle. I propped myself up on my elbows and faced him. He reached out for my face, tucking the tendrils of my hair behind my ears.

"You okay?" he asked, playing with my chin. He stretched out his arm and I moved into the space made there. He wrapped his arms around me and held me to his chest.

"Better than okay," I stretched up to place a kiss on his neck. He kissed the top of my head gently.

"Really?" he chuckled.

"Ah ha. Never thought I'd ever say that again." I admitted.

"How long since-?" he didn't have to complete his sentence, I already knew what he was asking.

"Close to 6 years I think."

"You're kidding?"

"I wish I was." Thinking back to all those years ago, in that college dorm room with the man I thought I'd be with forever made me want to cry. It was a bitter sweet memory honestly. "you wanna hear a real kicker?" his eyebrows cocked with curiosity. "My first time was also my last...until now."

"Did the guy do something wrong?" I couldn't believe how normal having this conversation sounded.

"No, not at all. It was more a uhmm, personal preference."

"Well, was it worth the wait?" He asked as he absentmindedly played with my hair.

"No, it was horrible," I teased, trying to get a reaction out of him by pulling his leg.

"oh really? You wanna be like that?" he caught onto what I was doing. He wrapped his arms tighter around me and leaned down to plant a kiss on my lips.

"We should get dressed." I wriggled my way out of his grip and made a move to get off the couch. I searched the floor for my clothes and underwear and slipped back into them while Richard disposed off the used latex and did the same. I watched him in silence as he laced up his sneakers.

"What?" I assumed he felt my eyes on him because the smirk that played on him was too cocky to not have.

"Nothing, just thinking," I replied.

"About?"

Well, here goes nothing. "I finally know what I want."

"Baby, after what we just did I'd be surprised if you didn't," he chuckled.

"Okay you arrogant pendejo, you just killed my mood so screw you." I folded my arms across my chest and pouted. He just messed up the whole monologue I had planned.

He laughed. "okay, lo siento mami. What were you going to say?" he walked up to me and planted his hands on my hips.

"No, get lost. I don't want to say it anymore." I turned my head to the side, avoiding eye contact with him as I continued to pout.

"Please?" he feigned a hurt puppy dog look. His light brown eyes looked mischievous under the purple and blue lighting of the studio and a grimace graced his face.

"I want this, you idiot," I jabbed him in the chest, hard, and he flinched with a smirk.

"Ouch."

"You deserve it."

"Are you sure?"

"That you deserve it? Oh 100%."

"Loco," he rolled his eyes playfully at me. "Are you sure you want this?" he clarified but I knew what he was asking the first time around.