Authors note

Hey, all my wonderful readers.💜

So
We have come to the end of the story. Thank you so much for all the support for the past year. Through delayed updates and the occasional grammar errors. This book getting to 1K reads is such a milestone for me even though it may not seem like much.

I felt that ending the book the way I did in the previous chapter was kind of perfect in a way. This book has mainly been about Riley trying to get back to living a normal life and opening herself up emotionally after suffering such a big tragedy. So, ending it the way I did kind of gave all the characters some form of closure and the ability to move on.

Now, I didnt want this to be an extremely long authors note but there are a few people that deserve a special mention.

💋depressedloveroffood my incredibly bossy sister, whom I adore, that constantly pushed me to write and my biggest inspiration for Anna. Thank you for all of the proof reading and editing of the book.

💋Mara_Sallie93 bestie, my occasional co-author, and the embodiment of Layla. Thank you for providing me with some of the amazing ideas that made this book enjoyable to write.

PS: I will be writing an Epilogue, just to give a little insight on how things worked out in each character's lives so technically this isnt the end. And, be sure to check out my other published book In Due Time.

Dont forget to stream Party, humo y alcohol by CNCO 💃🥂

💋💋💋