Chapter 9

Toby's POV:

Alpha Michael quickly got up from his desk and took two giant steps towards me. I didn't even have time to step back before he took me into his arms and inhaled my scent. Jairo was jumping for joy. I, on the other hand, was trying to get out of Michael's arms.

Alpha Michael was a sinfully, good looking man. I'm guessing he was 6'3", give or take a few inches. He had brown hair and green eyes. He also had full pink lips and a straight nose

Sandy tried to leave the room quietly, but that just failed when she squealed for joy and slammed the door behind her. Michael finally stopped smelling me, and I hurriedly stepped back. I saw a flash of hurt in his eyes which made me whine slightly.

"What happened, Callisto? Why are you trying to get away from me?" He asked in his sinfully delicious, yet dejected, voice. A small moan left my lips and I blushed profusely. It didn't make sense.

Why would I have two mates? Is Michael like a second chance mate? No, that wouldn't have made sense, because if he was, I wouldn't be worried at all about Matthew.

"You have someone out there waiting for you." The Moon Goddess ' voice came to me. Is this what she meant?

I thought she was just talking about Cyn at the hospital. I didn't know she meant another mate entirely.

"I don't understand. I already have a mate." I finally answered Alpha Michael. He growled possessively.

"No! You're ours." He said as he pulled me back into his chest. Ours?

"By 'ours,' do you mean your and your wolf's mate?" I asked into his chest since it looked like I wasn't going anywhere anytime soon. He chuckled.

"No. By 'ours,' I mean mine and our other mate." He stated happily.

Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait. Wait.

Wait. He knows about Matthew?

Nothing made sense and I seriously needed to talk to Shiloh.

"Umm, Alpha Michael-" He growled again.

"It's just Michael for you, baby." He purred. I couldn't help the blush on my cheeks and the tightening of my pants. Michael took a deep breath and let out a dominant growl, smelling my arousal. I didn't process, fast enough, the movement from me standing up to laying down on the couch. My shirt was thrown open before Michael's lips were placed on mine. OH. MY. GOSH!

I automatically wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. It was my first kiss and it was fricking amazing. Michael nibbled on my bottom lip and I gasped in pleasure. He took that opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth, making me literally cum in my pants. I am such a virgin.

Michael didn't seem to mind though. In fact, he seemed to get harder; the large pressure on my thigh was a huge indication. Our tongues fought for dominance which he obviously won. There was not one placed left untouched by him. He ran his hands up and down my sides as I wriggled in ecstasy.

I turned my head to the side so that I could catch my breath. However, that didn't stop Michael from placing open-mouthed kisses from my lips down to the side of my neck. He found my sweet spot almost instantly and began sucking on it. My loud moans filled the office and I didn't seem to care that I sounded like a pornstar.

What the hell am I thinking?

I came to my senses after that and pushed Michael off of me. He fell to the ground as I stood up and attempted to cover myself. The buttons were long gone on my shirt so I just folded my hands in front of me. Michael stood up from the floor and looked at me questioningly. His lips were bruised and hair looked thoroughly messed up. I blushed. I did that.