Chapter 17

.:Author's Note:.

Date night setting at the top.

***

"If you weren't mated to the Alpha, and gay, I'd tap that." Said Sandy as I showed her my outfit for the night. Michael said we're going to a restaurant and the attire was semi-formal, so I went with a checkered long sleeve shirt and a black sweater to go over it. I put on jeans to match the sweater and put on dressy shoes. I didn't think it was good enough, but I had already changed out of five outfits already and I wasn't planning on doing it again.

I blushed at Sandy's words and stuck my tongue out at her in the mirror. She laughed as she bounced Ozzy in her lap, causing him to smile happily. I spritzed myself with some cologne, gave Ozzy a kiss, waved goodbye to Sandy, and then made my way down to Michael who was waiting in the living quarters. I heard him making jokes with the pack members, but the conversation stopped once I entered the room.

"Whoa." He said as his eyes roamed my body completely. I could feel other eyes on me and I realized that everybody in the room was looking at me. I blushed heavily at the attention. I wasn't wearing anything fancy, so what was with all the stares? Michael stood and walked over to me and I took that time to admire his appearance. He was in a plain gray shirt and a darker gray blazer with jeans. It was simple yet sexy.

A chuckle sounded in my head.

"Thank you. You look sexy yourself." Said Michael and my face went a brighter shade of red. We said bye to the members in the room and then headed to the garage. Michael opened the door for me and then walked around to the driver's side. I made a mental checklist to make sure that I had all my essentials.

Phone? Check. Wallet? Check. Gum? Check.

"Sexy mate? Check." Came Michael's voice again and I turned to him as he started up the car. We laughed as he pulled out of the garage. Once we were on the road to the restaurant, Michael turned on the radio.

You make it look like it's magic

Cause I see nobody, nobody but you, you, you

I'm never confused

Hey, hey

I'm so used to being used

So I love when you call unexpected

Cause I hate when the moment's expected

So imma care for you, you, you

Imma care for you, you, you, you, yeah

Cause girl you're perfect

You're always worth it

And you deserve it

The way you work it

Cause girl you earned it, yeah

Girl you earned it, yeah

"Earned It" by The Weekend started playing and I turned up the volume. I sang along to the song as Michael stole glances from me while he drove. I couldn't help it, I just loved this song at the moment. Once the song was over, the rest of the drive was made in a comfortable silence, minus the radio.

Michael pulled up in front of a classy restaurant twenty minutes later and exited the car. He handed the valet his keys and then opened my door for me. I told him a quiet "thank you" as he took my hand and proceeded to walk to the restaurant's entrance. Upon entering, we were greeted by a peppy hostess. I didn't have time to fully admire the place before Michael gave his name and the hostess brought us to a table outside. Ooo, fancy.