Chapter Sixty Nine

Luke's POV

It's been a month since Michael and Gabby lost their baby, but well, I think they're okay now. After Gabby recovered, she went back again to work while we also went to our businesses.

We are starting our tour next month again and today is the official releasing of our 3rd album.

We're here in New York, gonna play and attend an interview in Today's Show. Today is even Claud's birthday, do you know what im gonna do? I got some surprises for her.

"Luke! Stop making out with your phone! We'll be on in 1 minute!" Claud shouted from the door and I just chuckled.

"Yeah, im coming!" I said then I shoved my phone on my pocket after I tweeted something.

I saw all of them at the back stage, they are laughing and gooffing around again. I put my guitar on my body and the earplugs.

Claud gave me a chaste kiss before we went on the stage. She lead the way with Ashton behind her and us. I tap their shoulders and they nodded with me.

They are part of my surprise and they know whats gonna happen.

"Good morning New Yooorrrrkk!!!!!" she greeted the crowd happily while we positioned ourselves on our mics.

She went on the elevated mini stage for Ashton behind us and stayed with him. We started playing 18. Everybody is enjoying the music we are creating. Then the next song is Amnesia.

"This next song is about a girl..." Calum said trailing off.

"Named Amnesia." Michael finished Calum's word and started plucking on the guitar.

The crowd are singing with us, waving their hands with those placards and balloons. I looked at Claud who's seating on the edge near Ashton, playing some low sounding leads and riffs on her guitar.

The next song was Daylight and Just Saying, then before we played Long Way Home, Michael said something.

"In case you didnt know, today is my sister's 21st birthday." he chuckled when the crowd greeted Claud, "I love you dork, stay punk rock, dont you dare to change who you are, that's the Claud we loved the most." he said hugging her.

Then Calum talked, "So happy birthday girl!" he grinned, "You've been a great part of my life, such a badass best friend, I love you with who you are. Thanks for making us all happy especially that blonde guy beside you. Keep rocking babe!" he said then hugged her.

"Dont call me babe Calum, I heard Luke's groan." she said and I just laughed on it.

Then Ashton was next. "Happy birthday shopping buddy." he said smiling but Claud glared at him.

"Im not your shopping buddy anymore since you ditch me and got Brianna on you." she said pouting her lips.

We all chuckled on what she said, "Dont you say! You're still my shopping buddy so dont bicker about it anymore. Okay, happy birthday again and I love you, you're such a sister to me and thank you for making us all happy." he said smiling like an idiot then looked at me.

"I guess its my turn?" I told them.

I looked at her and she's smiling like she used to. "Before anything else, Happy birthday babe." I said then got the heart shape cake from the crew and held it to her.

"Make a wish." I said before she blew the candle. She closed her eyes and blew it.

"Thats all you're gonna say Luke?" Michael tutted me.

"I think you'll gonna do something else?" Calum said acting like a pro.

"Did you bring it Luke or not?" Ashton asked me punching his scripted line.

Claud looked at me confusely, then I pulled her to whisper on her ear.

"I love you babe, in the count of three you face the crowd." I said.

I raised my hand and counted. "One...Two...Three." I said nervously then she faced the crowd.

"Oh No..." she whispered while looking at the crowd.

I personally asked the fans on the front row to be in this mini drama im gonna do. They got a huge placards saying, "Will You Marry Me?"

She's still staring on them while Calum, Michael and Ashton started playing Long Way Home in a low sound.

I still have the mic on my hand, while already kneeling infront of her. I got a red velvet box with a Harry Winston 5 carat white gold round-cut diamond ring held on her.

"Oh my gosh Luke..." she said started to cry.

I smliled at her, "You're the best thing that ever happened to me. I cant see my life to get better when you're not here with me. You are the 5th and 3rd string of my guitar; it wont sound the way it should be without you. I want to spend my whole existence in this world with you and your craziness, I love you so much Brynne Claudette Hope Serenity Nizette Clifford. WILL YOU MARRY ME?" I said getting out of breathe but still smiling as I saw her tears fell down from her eyes while nodding.

"Luke Robert Hemmings, I want you more than want and I need you more than need. I LOVE YOU and WILL LOVE YOU FOR MY WHOLE EXISTENCE." she said then I put the ring on her finger and kissed her.

The whole world cheered for us coz it was taken live. Last week, I called her parents to ask the hand of their daughter and they gave me their approval. I even told my parents about it and they gave me also their approval. I told them that after 2 years, I'll be taking their daughter to the altar. I also promised them that I will do my best to take care of her and wont do anything unhappy.

I thanked everyone in here for their involvement, especially the fans who made such an effort. We went to the studio and took our time in chatting with the host, mainly about the spur of the moment happened a while ago. We even trended in top in Twitter.

Speaking of Twitter, what I twitted before the show is this:

@Luke5SOS
I hope she'll say YES later, gonna put the ring on it in a few moments. Help me cross some fingers! :)

I sighed in relief, she cant get away with me anymore.

--------------####--####################

AN:

Yow! :)
One more chapter to go or....????
You guess :)