Chapter Sixteen

Los Angeles, California

Ashton's POV

I dragged Claud with me going to a shopping center. Well, her boyfriend, Luke Hemmings, reminded me that whenever i treat her a food, i need to make sure that she wouldnt drink a coffee-ice tea. You know, she'd become hyper again and i dont want her to rape anyone.

We passed by on an instrument shop and she instantly dragged me inside.

"Buying a new guitar?" I asked her curiously.

"Yep. Luke took my baby Schects and customized it without telling me." she said sort of annoyed with her boyfriend.

I chuckled as we walked on the aisles of different guitars.
She pulled a white-black yamaha electric guitar and a navy blue Jackson one.

"Which is better Ash?" she asked while im looking on the amplifiers.

I raised my brows and look sternly onto those. "I would pick Jackson." i answered.

She castrate back the other guitar. "Thought you would pick yamaha." she said grinning.

"Na uh..." i said shaking my head.

She went to the salesman and tested the guitar. I roamed around and went over on the drums.

My eyes caught a girl with medium blonde hair just like Claud, but smaller than her. She's talking with the other salesman on the shop. Over-hearing their conversations, she's looking for a nice set of drums.

But before i could do any move, Claud dragged me and we go outside.
"Ashhhh.... Im hungry again." she whined but my eyes were still locked on the girl inside the store.

I was holding the guitar which Claud have bought. "Helllooo... earth to Ashley?" he said waving.her hands on my face.

I stiffled a laugh and said sorry to her. "Where do you wanna eat?" I asked as we walk through the crowd.

"I wanna eat some japanese foods." she said looking at the japanese resto with a drooling expression on her face.

I wrapped my arm on her shoulder as we walk in to the resto.
"Make sure you know some basic japanese words and no lisping like Calum. They wont understand you." i said whispering/giggling and she just nodded on me.

*
*
*

Luke's POV

Me and Calum went out for a while, since my girlfriend was dragged by Ashton to go shopping. Guess they're shopping buddies now.

We decided to go to the Starbucks with Michael and wish not to get bombed by some of our fans and paparrazis.

Since the night I asked Claud to be my girlfriend, everybody were already talking about it.
And yes, im so happy to be with her finally.

"Ei Luke, i need to go to the washroom be back later." Michael said and stood on his chair moving out from our table.

I nodded and waited for Calum who's at the counter giving our orders.

Just a minute when a little commotion caught my attention.

"I-im sorry miss, Ill get you another one? S-sorry for bumping on you accidentally... i- uhh..." Calum stuttered for the first time with a girl... hmm...

I got up and went to him. The girl is about 5 ft 7 inches tall with a ginger hair and sunkissed skin. Her coffee was spilled on her dress and i crossed my fingers praying that she wont slap Calum's face.

"I...Uhh you see my dress is ruined and i need to go to University right now. I have my presentation today for my project and my apartment is 30 minutes away from my Univ." she said with a calm voice trying to wipe her dress with a tissue.