Chapter Twenty (The Truth)

Chicago, Illinois

Claud's POV

"Goodnight Chicago!" Luke called out to the crowd before we ran off the stage.

Luke is so pale and i think he's sick. His voice is raspy and can easily crack while talking.

"Baby?" i called him as we walk to the dressing room.

"Yeah?" he said and his voice is rough.

"You're sick arent you?" I asked him looking at him suspiciously.

He turned his back and shifted the topic. "Are you hungry Claud?" he asked.

I huffed, realizing the point why he didnt want to answer me.
I placed my hands on his neck and found his temperature is burning.

"What the fuck." i swore glaring and pushing him.

"Claud im okay...dont worry..." he said patiently.

I kicked the couch in frustration. I dont get it! Why do i feel like he doesnt want me to take care of him?

"Claud..." he said trying to stop me. But i kicked the chair then the couch. Then throw anything i picked.

"Im sorry okay? Im fucking sorry for worrying so much! Im sorry for being such a stupid girlfriend worrying for her boyfriend because he's sick!" i yelled at him and he just stood there.

Then I saw Michael, Calum and Ash came in.

"What the hell is going on here?" Ashton asked wondering why the room is a messed.

I wiped my tears and ran outside the dressing room. I heard them calling out for me but i didnt stopped.

Is it too much that i care for him? That i dont want him to get sick? I love him! He knew that! He's not suppose to make me feel this way.

I dont know how far Ive gone, i just found myself sitting outside a coffee shop.
Then the rain poured, and i didnt even went inside.
I walked again on the streets, not even caring on myself getting soaked.
Ive never been inlove like this, my eyes were puffy and the rain washed my tears.

When it comes to Luke, im such a vulnerable person. You wondering why im easily welling-up? Its just a simple thing right? But for me its not. It scares me like hell! I dont want the past to happen again!

I think the rain had stopped, i looked at the sky and saw a jacket covered above my head.
I looked at the person holding it and it was Michael.

"You stubborn penguin. Are you trying to kill yourself?" he scolded me putting me his jacket.

I grasped on it and the coldness subsides a little bit.
"He's worried." he said and i just huffed looking away.

"You should tell him you know. He's shocked when you acted like that a while back. He has no idea where's that coming." he said while we're walking back to our hotel.

The pain i hide few years ago has brought back again. My tears started to run down my cheeks and i harshly wiped it with my backhand.

"He deserves to know Claud. I think he's the right person that could heal that pain in you." he told me seriously.

"What if i lose him too Michael? What if it would happen again? What if i cant do anything again to save him? God Michael he's so stubborn!" i broke down on his arms.

He guided me on the elevator, covering me up. He pressed the button and the door closed.

"Tell him so that he would know what to do. Claud, if you dont want that thing to happen again, you should open up to Luke. He's going to listen." he said sighing.

The door tings and it opened. Michael pulled me to our hotel room and pressed the doorbell.

Calum opened the door and saw me soaked.
"Where the hell did you go?" he said with a high pitch.

"Leave them alone for a while Calum. Ash get out there. Let this two talk." Michael ordered pushing me inside the room and drags the whining Calum and Ashton out.

I saw Luke at the bed with a puffy eyes afraid to look at me. I grabbed some clothes and went to have a shower.

After 20 minutes in the bathroom, i finally came out.
He's still on the bed waiting for me.

"Im sorry." we both said.

"No Claud Im sorry for being a dick." he said pulling me on his lap, burying his face on my neck.

I stroked his hair "Im sorry for overreacting Luke..." i weakly whispered fighting the urge to cry.

"Please...dont cry. I dont want to see you crying because of me." he said wiping the tears in my eyes.

"Im just scared Luke...Im just scared to lose you... Im just scared that it might happen again." i said sniffing and unable to breathe steadily.

"Im sorry i got you worried," he said in his raspy voice. "Im not going anywhere. Nothing bad could happen." he assured me but it made me more pained.

"That was exactly the thing he said before Luke." i said already crying so much.

His expression turned in bewilderment. "What do you mean 'he said'? Who's he?" he asked me.

My heart is pounding. I never thought of this to come again. This was 3 years ago. And i thought after he's gone, his story would end up there. But its not.

"Claud tell me, what is it?" he asked again holding my hands.

I breathed deeply, i know if im not gonna tell it today...He wouldnt stop on asking it.

"3 years ago..."

________________________

AN:

what would Claud's gonna confess? :/

I've no idea :D