Chapter Twenty Three

EUROPEAN TOUR! [After 2 months]

We arrived at Amsterdam Airport Schiphol at exactly 6:00 in the evening. Luke used to pull our luggages, i mean, me and his luggage. We are waiting for the van that will take us to the hotel, Calum and Ashton were still sleepy and slumped their bodies on the chairs. Luke, me and Michael are squishing with each other because of the cold weather in here.

 Well, it didnt took so long when the van arrived to get us and take us to the apartment. We have two shows tomorrow and on the morning, we'll be guesting in a morning show then after that we'll be heading to Paris, France the next day and stay there for two weeks for the recording of our new single, attend interviews and photoshoots.

Exhausting isnt it? Anyway we'll be having a break so we can go out and explore around the city.

(After 1week)
Brianna's POV

"What do you think?" i asked pulling up the photograph i took from Maldives when i went there.

"Its beautiful Lex..." Jess told me as she looked up from her Macbook. She's busy writing her novel again.

I sighed and looked on my phone, none has texted or called me yet. Im sooo booorrreeedddd!!!!

"Jess wanna come for a walk or stay here?" I asked but she didnt answered me.

"Jess..." i started grunting.

"Jesssss...."

"OH MY GOD JESSICA OGLESBY!!! CAN YOU PLEASE STOP WRITING FOR A WHILE AND ANSWER ME?!" i yelled to her and she looked at me nonchalantly.

"Goddd... Now are you comin' or----"

"No." she said cutting me. "Fine." i said stomping my foot then went out.

Im not mad at her. Im used to her being in that state. She really loves to write. And she's planning to publish that novel after she's done with it.

So i went out alone and walked on the streets. I sighed again.

I missed Ash.

Yeah. The guy, the drummer from 5sos. And its been 4 months since i last saw him.

I remember how i gave back his eyesglasses after he left it from the table in McDonald's.

"Jess, wait here i think the guy out there left this eyeglasses?" i said to Jess after we place our orders on the table.

"Okayy... be quick." she said.

I smiled and grabbed the eyeglasses then ran out to catch them.
The guy was with a girl with pink-lavander-gray dyed hair, and 3 tall guys.

"Hey! Wait!" i yelled then he stopped while his company continued to walk.

"I think this is yours? You left it on the table." i said smiling at him.

He really looks familiar... like i already saw him before.

He smiled and his dimples were visible.

"Oh My Gosh! No way!" i blurted out

He smiled sheepishly, "Y-you are A-ashton Irwin from 5sos!" i told him and he giggled.

"Yeah...Hey Thanks for giving this back. I mean I cant live without my eyeglasses." he said smiling.

Im still amazed of whats happening and i even forgot Jess.
"Oh my god! I got to go! I forgot i left my bestfriend there." I said then waved on him turning my back.

"Wait!" he called out then stopped me from going.

"What's your name?" he asked smiling.

"Brianna... Brianna Lexyn Cortez." I answered smiling at him.

"Okay. Its nice to meet you. Can i borrow your phone?" he asked and i was confused but i handed it to him.

He typed something and then gave me his phone. I scrunched my brows then he noticed it.

"I put my number on your phone. Put yours too." he said smiling.

I smiled then typed my number and save it as 'Lex' then gave it back to him.
"I really need to go. Nice meeting you too. Bye!" i said to him and he just nodded smiling.

I went back to Jess whose busy scrolling on her phone.

"I thought you left me." she said.

"Nope sorry about that." i said smiling to her and we started to eat.

I stopped thinking when somebody bumped on me. What a clumsy day for me again.

I looked up and saw two familiar faces.

"Hey Im sorry for bumping you." The blonde haired guy said. He was wearing a snapback, cropped All time low shirt, skinny jeans and flipflops.

"Heyyy... Brianna? Is that you?" The blonde haired girl with pink and green stripes asked and i just stared her. She was wearing a blue hollister hoodie and denim shorts with orange flipflops.

"Do you know her Claud?" The guy asked.

"Yeah! Remember the girl Ashton always talks about?" she said still looking at me.

He always talks about me???

"She's her? Whoah. Hey Im Luke and this is Claud. Wanna hang out with us?" Luke asked me.

"Err..." i cant find any words.

"Oh c'mon!" Claud said then dragged me with them going nowhere.

We arrived at Starbucks and we ordered drinks.

While waiting for it, they talked to me like they knew me for ages. Like friends who parted ways and reunited again. Well, I can say they are nice to be with. Luke always pull those stupid jokes and Claud would always laugh on them making me laugh too also.

"Hey Brie, uhh... its quiet confusing. I used to, i mean we used to call Claud Bry sometimes. Uhh... What should i call you? Anyway wanna come with us again?" Luke asked.

I looked at them with confused expression and Claud just smirked.

"Uhh... You can call me Lex short for Lexyn. Where?" i asked.

"Okayy.' they said then they dragged me again to where in the world i dont know.

------------

AN:

OMGee! its Brianna's POV... tss.. :)

Who had watched MockingJay?
Seriously i didnt get it :D i havent watch Hunger Games and Catching Fire
anyway.. twist is coming soon :D

-elle