Chapter Fourty Seven (To the moon...)

Michael's POV

We're all packed up, going to Santa Monica beach to swim and to surf. I was wondering, Gabby is not sitting beside me since she came back after our interview.

She changed her hair color and i stopped calling her smurf but im calling her pony again. But i guess, blonde suits her better.

We parked at the area and started to bring our stuffs to the beach. We set up a huge umbrella for our things and laid some towel on the sand.

Gabby took a surfing board and tucked it on the sand. She's wearing shorts and a baggy shirt. Her eyes were covered with sunglasses.

Claud is wearing shorts too but she already removed her shirt and now on her bikini top, sitting beside Luke whose only wearing swimming trunks.

Calum is sitting on the chair under the umbrella busy talking with Kristina over the phone. While Ashton is running towards Gabby with a surfing board on his arm.

"Dont tell me you're gonna surf with your clothes on?" i heard Ashton said to Gabby and she groaned.

"C'mon dont be such a dork Gabby." Ashton cooed then Gabby just stomped her feet.

I laughed watching her to throw that childish act. Then she stripped and i was, jaw dropping and drooling.

"You'll catch flies Michael." Luke said and i immediately closed my mouth.

"Shut up Luke." i groaned.

I looked at Gabby, she's on her UK flag design bikini and she looks so hot with that. They started pushing the surf boards on the sea.

"I didnt know Gabby is so hot." Calum muttered and my ears got red.

"Shut up Calum, you have Kristina." i growled and he chuckled.

"Why dont you just admit that you like Gabby?" he said and i scoffed.

"Dont mind him Calum, He wont admit anything even if its so obvious already." Claud said and i just rolled my eyes.

I dont really know what i feel towards Gabby. I dont know, i dont want to think yet. Argh!

After minutes of watching, i pulled these three to the sea to swim. I saw Gabby and Ashton went back to the shore. We stayed there for a few more minutes before going back to them.

When we went back, i noticed something on Gabby's arm. I went closer to her and she stopped teasing Ashton about something.

"Hey whats that on your arm?" i asked not sure about it.

"Uhh. N-nothing!" she said forcing a fake laugh. She even put her right arm on her back.

I pulled her arm and i saw two tattoos on it. One on her underarm and one on her wrist.

The one on her underarm says '...and back' in cursive just like my tattoo on my left under arm which says 'To the moon...'

And now she got a tattoo with the continuation of mine.

I stared on her wrist, there's a cute G clef inked on the left side of her wrist with little musical notes. Then i read the little words inked on it.

I love the guy who got inked To the moon...

My eyes looked at her and she avoided my gaze. I read it again then look at her back.

"Gabby... what does it mean?" i asked her.

"Its n-nothing Michael." she stammered.

"Liar." i said then smiled.

She huffed so i poked her cheeks. "You're so cute when you do that." i said still smiling.