Chapter Fifty Four (Why part two)

Luke's POV

"She got overdosed with her meds. Do you know she has a depression? And I found in her lab test she's using multiple drugs, some are prohibited." the doctor said i was stunned by what he said.

How come we never knew? How come we never noticed it? God. Im so stupid!

"I-im sorry but i n-never knew." i answered him.

"You need to look for her and take care of her. You can discharge her tomorrow morning." he said and i nodded.

Claud has a depression and we never knew. I never knew. The fuck that i didnt even knew a thing!

"And one thing Mr. Hemmings, for the sake of her and all of you, i changed her medical records. I know how it would greatly affect the bad reputation. Your manager is my bestfriend and we already talked about this." he said and i sighed in relief.

"Thanks Dr. Nielsen." i said then he nodded.

I went back to our bandmates and went to Claud's room. She's still sleeping and i talked to Ash, Calum and Michael about the show tonight.

"Just finish the show tonight guys. I'll stay here for the night to look for Claud." Gabby volunteered.

"Thanks Gabby." i said.

We stayed there for hours until we went back to the arena for the show.

The Vamps are already playing on the stage. Tonight, Gabby will gonna miss a show. I hope Claud is okay now, i left her at the hospital and she hasnt woken up yet.

We got called and we went to the stage immediately.

"How are you Oberhausen?" Ashton asked on the crowd.

They cheered, "Okay, before we start, obviously we know that you've had noticed someone is missing tonight." Michael started to talk.

"Claud is not here. She cant play tonight with us." Calum added and the crowd awwed.

"Yeah. Apparently, she got sick and she's in the hospital right now. But she's okay dont worry. She'll be out tomorrow." i said smiling at them.

Im not happy. Im worried. I just told them those things to stop them from thinking why.

"So lets get started yeah?" i said then they all roared.

We started playing until we finished the whole set of songs. Although the night was good, it would be better if Claud was with us, jumping and running around the stage with Michael.

_________________________________

At that morning, we discharged Claud from the hospital. She's okay i guess coz she's laughing around with Gabby and Ashton.

"How are you feeling?" i asked her while were walking back to the tourbus.

"Better." she said.

We went to the lounge room and talked to her.

"Why didnt you told us about it?" Michael asked.

She avoided his gaze and played her fingers along the paw of her sweats.

"I thought i could surpass it." she mumbled and we groaned.

"What is this too?" Calum asked, holding the blue tube like pen.

Claud was surprised and she looked at Calum nervously.

"I- uhh... Its a..." she stammered.

"Vape pen. E-cigs." Calum muttered looking at her.