Chapter Seven

Luke's POV

"How are you doing Darwin?" i said to the crowd.

We just finished the first set of our songs.

The crowd cheered. "Do you guys want my princess sing?" I said smiling wildly.

Claud glared at me and raised her middle finger. I just rolled my eyes.

"Claud, sing for the crowd!" Ashton pushed.

"I dont know how to sing!" she shouted.

"Well, this song is for you then. Better sing along. " I said then played Beside you.

Calum got the first verse then I sang the refrain and chorus with Calum and Michael.

Claud just played the guitars but went infront of the stage beside Michael when the bridge came along.

And the pieces of us both
Under every city lights
And they're shining as we fade into the night

She sleeps alone
My heart wants to come home
I wish I was, I wish I was

She sleeps alone
My heart wants to come home
I wish I was, I wish I was
Beside you

She lies awake
Im tryin' to find the words to say
I wish I was, I wish I was
Beside You

She lies awake
(beside you)
I wish I was, I wish I was

She sleeps alone
My heart wants to come home
I wish I was, I wish I was
Beside you

She sing along on my parts, and the guys let our voice blend. Its so angelic.

I looked at her, cheering with the crowd, wearing an oversized cropped football shirt, tattered skinny jeans and one star converse shoes with her dyed long hair.

She's my princess even though she's hard to handle sometimes and act like a 8 year-old girl.

The way she smile, laugh, grin, trash, cry, eat. The way her brows scrunched, her lips smiks and the way she had a cat-dog fight with her bestfriend, Michael, makes me want to get close to her more.

But she's so distant sometimes.

I dont know what I feel towards her. I want her so close that I dont want her to go when she holds me.

When she blushed with Niall awhile back, I wonder how did he do it. How did he made Claud blushed with just saying Hi and talking to her on Skype.

Sigh. I hope I can do that.

We'd finished the show thanking again to the fans who came and spent their time with us.

Alot of girls were screaming when we went down to take pictures with them and sign autographs.

"Luke! We love you!"

"Ash! Calum! Over here! I love you!"

"Michael! Please love me!"

"Claud! You're so pretty!"

"Luke! Claud! You look cute together!"

"Luke! Claud! Please sing together more often!"

Those two last words never leave my head.

There are people who want US.

Who believes in US.

Who found chemistry in US.

Who saw what I saw that there could be an US.

yet Claud isn't into US, this is depressing, frustrating and heartbreaking.