Chapter Thirty (Ashleeeyyy!!!)

Ashton's POV

This past few days have been so crucial. Never imagined myself getting stucked with this kind of situations. Michael's Ex-girlfriend is Calum's current girlfriend. Calum's ex-girlfriend is the girl i like. And i want to be with her. She's amazing and Calum let her go. Dont get me wrong i know they already told you their sides of the story.

Enough of it, anyway i went out of the apartment to walk around here all alone.

I went to a bookstore and scanned some books. I really like to read novels.

I pulled two novels and paid it on the counter, i went out and found a coffee shop near by.

I ordered and gonna stay here for couple of hours.

"Ashton..." someone muttered.

I look up and saw Brianna standing infront of me, holding a box?

"Hey Brie..." i mumbled then smiled.

She pulled the chair and seated. "I came to see you at the apartment to give you these but Calum said you went out." she said giving me the small box.

I took it and found those cute baked cookies inside. My smile grew wider.

"Hey thanks for this. Uhh... how did you find me here?" i asked her.

She giggled. "Well i used my tracking device? Glad to know your gps is on." she said smiling sweetly.

I found her fiercy green eyes became so innocent. Her smile made my heart melt.

"Uhh... Brie what do you want? Coffee? Frappe?Tea?" i rambled asking her.

"A day with you is enough." she said with a huge smile.

And my heart skipped a beat, trying to process what she said.

"Well if you dont----"

"I would love to spend the day with you!" i muttered and she stiffled a laugh.

"Glad to know..." she said.

So i grabbed her hand and brought the box with us.

"You told me you really love to take photographs?" i asked her while were walking.

"Yeah..." she answered.

"Whats the difference of it from taking photos from your phone and on your polaroid camera?" i asked.

"Well, although its digital, polaroid camera can take the best moment and emotion of a picture. You cant delete it if its not perfect unlike on the phone or other cameras." she explained.

"So you're saying?" i asked.

"So im saying... photographs are moments captured. Although its not perfect as it may seem. Imperfection made it perfect than you thought." she said.

I looked at her and she just smiled at me. We continued to walk at the city, enjoying the day while me, thinking those things she has said.

We just walk and walk until i got lost with the place. We're now walking down to a bridge.

"Where are we?" I asked her looking around.

"We're here in the Passerelle des Arts or Lover's Bridge." she said then walked over me.

I looked around and saw a bridge with padlocks on the railings. Chains and i dont know what are those.

"Why did you call this Lover's Bridge?" i asked her.

She leaned her back on the railings then answered me. "Tourists have taken to attaching padlocks (love locks) with their first names written or engraved on them to the railing or the grate on the side of the bridge, then throwing the key into the Seine river below, as a romantic gesture. This gesture is said to represent a couple's committed love." she explained.

I inspected the padlocks and its true that there are names of couples were engrave on it.

"I wish i could put mine too someday." she said.

I smiled, "We'll see about that." i answered then winked at her.

"Thanks for coming by Ashton..." she grumbled.

I looked at her, "What do you mean?" i asked her.

"I mean, thanks for bringing back this smile." she said looking far away.

"Since when was the last time you smiled like that?" i asked.

"Since Calum told me that he wont leave me." she said sadly.

I felt like i asked a harsh question. "You know, i didnt intended to----" i said but she cutted me.

"Oh! Dont worry, im okay now. As of what i am saying, Thank you for bringing this smile." she said smiling again.

I smiled then pulled her in a hug. We decided to go back. I dropped her by in her apartment before i went back to ours.

----------------
AN:

Its like cliffhanger? haha. :*

600 reads...
Woaaaaahhhhh!!!!
Keep reading! Iloveyoulikeabigfish!!! :)

-elle