Chapter Thirty Seven (POV's)

Gabby's POV

I woke up in Michael's arms, funny how we just met and end up in his bed. Well last night was great and i dont have any regrets sleeping with him.

Well, i already told Michael why is it easy for me to do those things. I told him where is that coming from. And he told me to stop it. I dont know, maybe next time.

Michael and me decided to be friends for now and we'll see about it later. He told me he's going home today and he asked me if i want to go with him. Their house is few blocks away from Brynne's house so there's no harm if Ill go with him right? I think Brynne and Luke will spend their night here and gonna go home tomorrow. I dont want to become a third wheel here. Like hearing them making out on their rooms? Eww. No way.

So after i showered and got changed, i knocked on Michael's door and called him.

"Michael im done, are you?" i asked behind the door.

"Yeah Im coming!" he said then opened his door. He got his bag pack and guitar.

I turned to the staircase and went down.

"I wanna meet your----Oh shit!" i yelped when i landed on the floor. I think i tripped?

"Gabby!" Michael called out then pulled me up after rushing towards me.

I just laughed on my own joke. I saw Luke and Brynne on the doorway of the kitchen looking worried of me.

"Thanks Mi, Im fine Brynne, Luke. Its just i tripped in my own feet." i told them laughing.

"Be careful loser. I cant afford to lose you!" Brynne scolded me and i cooed.

"Awww. You're really sweet Brynne!" i told her, attacking her a hug.

"Ugh! I cant breath! My body is sore! Let go of me you freak!" she whined pushing me off her.

I pout. "Luke made you that. Blame him!" i said then Luke blushed.

"C'mon Gabby, you're bullying that two again." Michael said, he's on the front door already so i run to him.

"Im gonna go with Mi! See you around!" i shouted then i closed the front door.

We rode a taxi going home, i mean on Michael's house. I leaned on the window and watch the streets, buildings, people we passed by.

After an hour and half of traveling, we already stopped and went out on the taxi. Michael paid the taxi while im looking which house is theirs.

"C'mon." he nudged me then i followed him to their house.

"Mom! We're here!" he called out putting down his bagpack on the couch.

Her Mom came out from the room, "We?" she asked then hugged him.

"Yeah. This is Gabby---"

"Your girlfriend?! Why didnt you told me you're bringing her home! You should've told me so i have prepared another room unless... you two will sleep together?" his mom freaked out and i coughed on her last sentence.

"Oh no Mrs. Clifford---"

"Call me Karen."

"K-karen. Uhh. Michael and me---"

"M-mom, we're just---"

Fine. She cutted us again. -____-

"Dont you tell me you two are not in a relationship. You never bring any girl here Michael, except Claud because she is your bestfriend and Kristina was your ex!" she said in a matter-of-fact tone.