Chapter Twenty Five

Calum's POV

"Im s-sorry i need to go." she mumbled then went out of the house.

How come she's here???

"W-wait Brianna!" I called out then followed her.

She kept on running away from me then just a second, i grabbed her arm and swing her back before the car could hit her.

"I told you to stop, Brianna, stop i need to talk to you..." i mumbled hugging her on her back as she calmed herself, recovering from the incident.

Then she snatched her arms away from me and send me death glares.

"What are you doing here?" we both said in unison.

"Fine you first." i said crossing my arms over my chest while looking at her still burning her eyes on me.

"Luke and Claud saw me and dragged me there. What do you care?" she snapped.

"Well im their bandmate and you came to our apartment. We have a concert here." i said in a low voice.

"I didnt know they accepted a jerk like you." she mumbled.

"Brianna..." i hushed.

"What?! Still not gonna admit that you're such an asshole? playing with innocent people? Using them and leaving them behind???" she said.

Her eyes started to well up. And i can still feel that she's still angry with me. That i know she still cant forgive me after all these time.

I admit i have hurted her, like a million times. And i know im such a bastard for doing it to her.

"What Calum?! Dont you dare say to me that you-----"

"Im sorry..." i said cutting her.

"W-what?"

"I said Brianna im sorry for hurting you. Im sorry for making you cry. Im sorry for all the bad things I've done. Im sorry that all my life i never did anything right instead all i ever did was to hurt you." i said then went down on my knees lowering my head as i asked for her forgiveness.

"W-what the hell Calum... Get up!" she hissed wiping her tears.

"No not until you forgive me." i said looking into her green eyes.

"Forgiveness is a choice Calum and its not like you just gonna buy something then you can have it right away." she said turning her back on me, leaving me on my knees.

I wish i havent done anything on Brianna... I wish I could bring back the lost days...

-----------

AN:

Uhhh??? I updated coz i feel like i need to? Ill be posting the flashback of Calum and Brianna's story :)

-elle