Chapter Seventy

After 3 years

Michael's POV

"Are you sure she'll be okay?" Luke asked while we're waiting here outside the room where Claud was in.

"She will Luke, calm yourself. She'll be fine in a few moments." I told him even though im already getting nervous at the same time want to laugh out loud whenever I hear my sister cast some profanities.

Luke shifted on his seat then stood up, pacing back and forth then glancing on the window glass though he cant see anything.

"Fuck! I need my fiancé here or else I'll kick all your asses if you dont let him in!" Claud growled on the nurses and doctor inside the delivery room.

I chuckled then few moments, a nurse came out to take Luke inside. I nodded to him while waiting for Calum and our parents to come over.

Gabby is on tour and she's in New Jersey at the moment while Ashton and Brianna are flying here in L.A. tonight from France. Calum is with me today and Bliss is already on her way to the hospital.

Yes, Claud is giving birth to their baby boy. No, Luke and her are not yet married, having their baby was unplanned and should have it after their wedding next year but few months ago, we found out that she's four months pregnant while we're in the middle of our tour. Thank god she didnt lose the baby after she accidentally tripped over the stage while performing.

We immediately stopped the show and went in a rush to the hospital. Luckily, the baby got a tight grip on her womb and now she's having it out in her. Her pregnancy was so sensitive thats why she was advised to have a rest until she give birth. Luke filed her a leave to get a rest.

Our parents were so excited after we told them that she's pregnant. At first she was afraid that they would get angry but they didnt. And me, as the excited brother, bickered with her a month ago that I'll teach her son to play guitar and told her that her baby will soon take the legacy of hair dying. She fought with me though im just making fun of her that time.

We heard her cry out in pain and Luke's voice making her calm down.

"I didnt know how nervous Luke is at this moment, seeing Claud cry out while waiting for their baby to come out. Hearing her today makes me wanna run away in here coz I cant take it anymore, what about Luke whose inside?" Calum stated trying not to feel nervous.

I shrugged, "Im nervous as hell, and if I can do something to make it stop right now, I would. But we need to wait for it." I told him and he nodded.

Few moments passed, Bliss came in panting. She kissed Calum and tried to seek in on the window glass but got disappointed.

"Isnt she done yet?" she asked and we shook our head.

"Thats such a pain in the arse." she mumbled and I chuckled while Calum groaned and pulled her to nuzzle his face on her neck.

I got a call from Gabby asking how's it going.

"Still on the delivery room with Luke." I told her and she groaned.

"Its been two hours..." she complained, I can sense that she's as nervous as wreck now.

"Yeah, but we need to wait." I told her then Claud swore again in pain.

"Gosh, she's swearing like a shit." Gabby mumbled and I chuckled.

"Like a lot if you ask." I said to her.

She said goodbye and exactly, our parents arrived. I greeted them and they nervously asked the situation at the same time excited by the baby.

Luke came out, sweating nervously, "How is it?" Mom Britany asked him.