Chapter Fourty Four ( mell+aeidein)

Gabby's POV

I woke up almost mid-day. Since Im feeling better now, i went out of the room. Thanks to that red haired boy yesterday for taking care of me.

I went to the kitchen and rummaged the fridge. Im hungry and i couldnt find Michael. I woke up and he was not in the room.

Maybe he went for a walk

I mumbled on my mind, I saw a yogurt and grab it to eat. I was about to went back upstairs when i heard someone playing the piano.

Must be Ashton again...

I went to the basement, thinking it was Ashton. He really plays a lot in piano. But when i was close to the door, I saw Michael sitting on the piano chair.

"Argh! Patience Michael, patience. You'll finish this up, you're so close now." he said talking to himself.

This dork really. He talks to himself a lot. I smirked and watch him silently. He taps the piano again, trying to create a melody.

It took him hours of trying until he found the right chords to play. Then he started singing.

Stay with me, baby stay with me
Tonight dont leave me alone
Walk with me, come and walk with me
To the edge of all we've ever known...

Woah... His voice is so emotional. He dont really sings a lot when they have a show. I've been to their shows a lot. I know their band since i heard their first single. I knew a lot of them, especially him.

He sighed then tries to sing it again. "This makes me annoyed, I need to fit this lyrics to this chords." he mumbled again.

I pulled my phone and started to record him a video. He started singing again and Im just looking at him.

Stay with me, baby stay with me,
Tonight don't leave me alone.
Walk with me, come and walk with me,
To the edge of all we've ever known.

I can see you there with the city lights,
Fourteenth floor, pale gray eyes.
I can breathe you in.
Two shadows standing by the bedroom door,
No, I could not want you more than I did right then,
As our heads leaned in.

I was stunned as i listen to his lyrics, city light, fourteenth floor, pale gray eyes...

Its like he's talking about us.

Well, I'm not sure what this is gonna be,
But with my eyes closed all I see
Is the skyline, through the window,
The moon above you and the streets below.
Hold my breath as you're moving in,
Taste your lips and feel your skin.
When the time comes, baby don't run, just kiss me slowly.

The skyline that is visible through the window on his room. The moon above and the streets below when you try to look out.

Stay with me, baby stay with me,
Tonight don't leave me alone.
She shows me everything she used to know,
Picture frames and country roads,
When the days were long and the world was small.
She stood by as it fell apart,
Separate rooms and broken hearts,
But I won't be the one to let you go.

I showed him everything, those picture frames I've got and country roads i know. The way I'd fall, the separate roads we've been through, the broken hearts we've got.

Oh, I'm not sure what this is gonna be,
But with my eyes closed all I see
Is the skyline, through the window,
The moon above you and the streets below.
Hold my breath as you're moving in,
Taste your lips and feel your skin.
When the time comes, baby don't run, just kiss me slowly.

Don't run away...
And it's hard to love again,
When the only way it's been,
When the only love you knew,
Just walked away...
If it's something that you want,
Darling you don't have to run,
You don't have to go ...

Since i saw Michael on youtube, i've been dreaming to be with him someday. And now, all is left is to call him mine but its like so near yet so far.

Just stay with me, baby stay with me,

Well, I'm not sure what this is gonna be,
But with my eyes closed all I see
Is the skyline, through the window,
The moon above you and the streets below. (Don't let go)
Hold my breath as you're moving in,
Taste your lips and feel your skin.
When the time comes, baby don't run, just kiss me slowly.

Oh, I'm not sure where this is gonna go,
But in this moment all I know
Is the skyline, through the window,
The moon above you and the streets below. (Baby, don't let go)
Hold my breath as you're moving in,
Taste your lips and feel your skin.
When the time comes, baby don't run, just kiss me slowly.

He's singing his feelings. The way he lost Kristina. Are you afraid to love again Michael? Are you still gonna be afraid if it would be me? Or ill just accept the fact that we'll be just friends?

A tear fell down and i wiped it up. I clicked the stop button and slid my phone on my pocket.

"Gabby?" he said and i looked up. He's now looking at me.

"H-hey." i said sniffing.

"Are you okay? How long you've been there?" he asked standing from the chair.

I went inside, "Yeah. Uhh, just a few minutes ago. I heard soneone singing so i came by and saw you here." I said smiling at him.

"Liar." he said cracking a smile then poked my forehead.

I frowned, "I know you've been there since i started singing." he said flunging his arms on my shoulder and we walk back to the kitchen.

I rolled my eyes, "Then why did you asked if how long Ive been there?" i questioned him.

"Nothing. Just wanna know if you're gonna lie or you're gonna lie." he said chuckling.

"Is that even a choice?" i asked and he nodded.

"Where did the others go?" i asked him again while he cook some bacons and pancakes.

"Ashton went out with Calum, they went shopping. Luke and Claud went out also but not certain where did they go." he answered while his back was on me.

"Michael?" i called out.

"Yeah?" he said as he turn his back looking at me.

"A-are you still inlove with Kristina?" i asked.

He stopped then looked at me. His fiercy green eyes pinned on mine.

"I think i was." he said then crack a small smile.

"Was? So you mean you've already moved on?" i asked.

"Yeah. I can see that Calum could take care of her better than i do. And she's happy with him." he said, placing the plate on the table.

"Are you ready to love again?" i asked while he's rummaging on the fridge. He stopped for a minute then went close to me with a lemonade on his hand.

"Im not sure..." he said uncertain.

"Just like your song?"

He smiled and pinched my cheeks.

"Ouch! Stop doing that Michael!" i hissed and he just laugh at me.

We ate and after cleaning the dishes, we went to the living room to watch some show on the tv.

-----------------

AN:

The song is Kiss me slowly by Parachute. Hands up for those who have listened on it already and if you havent, try to listen to it :)

Is there a chance to Michael and Gabrielle? What do you think?

Yes [√] for Michael and Gabby?
or
No [×] for Michael and Gabby?

-Lulu