Chapter Fifty Three (Why?)

AN:

Hi guys so i skipped a little bit and on this chapter, present is already 6 months after chapter 52. So it means, their tour has been started and been already in different places.

They're in 02 World, Berlin, Germany and date is May 16, 2015.
And if you may ask about Calum and Kristina's situation, Kris haven't came back yet. And Calum is still hoping.

See you on the next chapters bitches! :)
Here's Chapter 53
____________________________

Luke's POV

The show has started 30 minutes ago and we're here in Berlin, Germany for our Rock Out with Your Socks Out Tour.

We took a break to change for our wardrobes. Michael is infront of the mirror fixing his hair. Calum is tying his sleeves on his waist while Ashton is putting a muscle tape on his arm. Gabby is on the stage right now singing. Im tossing out my hair, Claud is applying maskara on her eyes. I went on Ashton to take some muscle tape and put it on my shoulder.

"Put some on my shoulder babe." Claud said and i took a piece from Ashton.

She seated beside me while im putting the tape. When she stood up, something like a pen look like dropped off from her pocket.

"Oh shit." she whispered and pick it up immediately.

"What was that?" I asked wondering then she smiled nervously.

"Oh...just my maskara." she said putting it on her make-up pouch then zipped it off.

I looked at Calum and he looked at me like 'I-dont-think-so' look. But i shrugged it off.

I've been seeing that blue tube like before. I think a month ago. But all i know is that its her make-up.

We went on the stage after Gabby called us out. We run on the stage and started playing our songs. Claud was so hype playing around the stage with Michael. We fired out the whole 02 World and the crowd is cheering for us.

We'd finished the last song then said goodbye to our fans. We all went to the dressing room to get change and fix our stuffs.

I didnt notice that Claud went out already, also with Gabby. We all went out from the dressing room to the Exit door.

"When did you started doing that?!" i heard Gabby asked on Claud.

I was wondering why Gabby seems so annoyed. She's talking with Claud at the back of the car.

"Started doing what?" i asked and they were surprised seeing me.

I looked at them intently, waiting for their answer.

"Nothing babe. C'mon we're just singing like an idiots." she said chuckling then pulled me on the tourbus.

I shrugged off again then the others piled inside. I went to our bunk while Claud went to the cr.

I saw Michael and Gabby went to their bunk, Calum is talking with Mali over the phone but i dont know how are they. Ashton is doing a face time with Brianna at the lounge area.

Claud went up on the bunk and seated beside me. I stared on her and she looks so pale and her under eyes are little bit dark. I already asked her if she's okay or if she feels something wrong. But she said she's fine. Like nothing is wrong.

"Problem?" she asked while tapping on her phone.

"Nothing." i said then smiled at her. I laid on the bed and she's still sitting.

"You're not gonna sleep yet?" i asked her wiggling my brows.

She rolled her eyes and laid beside me. I nuzzled my face on her neck and nibbled on her skin.