Chapter Fifty (INCERTITUDE)

Calum's POV

They said an instinct is so accurate. A doubt sometimes is a hidden truth. Its just on you, on how you are going to find the truth behind.

I've been noticing Kristina this past few days. She's been so weird, I sometimes noticed her looking at Gabby then to Michael.

I know its not right to think that she's into Michael again but you know the feeling that she's hiding something from me?

Its not that i dont trust her but this gut feeling makes me crazier everyday.

I asked her if she wants to go out today and she said yes, so im going to take her to The Aquarium Pacific.

"Kristina? You ready?" I knocked asking on the door.

"Yeah just a second." she said.

"Im gonna wait for you downstairs aight?" i said then she mumbled okay so i went down.

I saw Michael and Gabby playing COD at the living room. Gabby is laughing out loud and Michael cant concentrate because she's sitting on his lap. She's blocking Michael's face with her body.

"You're a cheater Gabby!" Michael complained.

"Game Over smurf!" she muttered doing a happy dance infront of Michael.

Michael groaned. He pulled 50 bucks on his wallet and gave it to Gabby. She's smiling widely.

"Just admit that you lose in COD babe!" she cooed and Michael groaned.

"Hi Calum! You're waiting for Kristina?" she asked then smiled at me while situating the controllers back to the cabinet.

"Yeah we're going out today." i said smiling back at her.

"Michael im hungry." she said then pouted.

Michael pulled her and he entwined his fingers then put it on top of Gabby's head while Gabby is facing on me.

"What do you want to eat?" he asked putting his chin on her head.

"Something decent. Hi there Kristina!" she said waving on Kristina who just came down.

Kristina pulled a smile. "Hi. Uhh lets go Calum?" she asked and i nodded.

"Bye blondes! See you later." i said waving at them.

"Take care Calpal! See you two later!" Gabby said happily.

I saw Kris huffed when we came out from the door. I didnt say anything and just hop in to the cab.

We didnt talked too much when we're on the road. Until we arrived at the Aquarium Pacific. I bought two tickets to admit in the underwater tunnel where we can view the aquatic animals.

Although Kris is enjoying, i can still feel something's bothering her. We wandered around and stopped at a food court.

"Kris?" i asked while we're eating.

She looked at me, "Yeah?" she said.

"You okay?" i asked.

She nodded. "Yeah."

I wiped the cream on the side of her lips. "You seem so distant lately. Is there anything that bothers you?" I asked.

She shook her head and pulled a lazy smile. "Im fine Calum." she said.

"But why do i feel like you're not?" i said pulling an impatient tone.

"Calum dont start me with this." she said rolling her eyes.