Chapter Fifteen

House of Blues, Dallas, Texas

The soundcheck had just ended and its a little bit terrible,  we hope tonight it would sounds great.

Louis and Harry snatched Claud after the practice with Ashton. So me and Calum went out. Michael was with Niall on their tourbus.

"So how are you and Claud Luke?" Calum asked while we're walking on the city.

I smiled "We act like a couple but we're not." i answered.

"Why dont you ask her to be your girlfriend?" he asked again.

I looked at him, "I dont know, im dying to have her but i can feel its not the time yet..." i said trailing off.

We stopped on the cheese steaks stand and bought some.
"When would be the right time? When you realize that she's already with someone else?" he said while munching on his food.

I glared at him and fears flooded me. "Dont scare me with that Calum." I said.

He blurted a laugh "Im not, its the reality Luke. Do now whatever you could before you lose the chance." he said.

I groaned and we continue to eat and wander around the city.
------------------------------
Calum's POV

"Hi everyone! Enjoying the show tonight?" Liam asked the audience.

We're standing on the lower part of the stage near on the VIP seats. I looked at my bandmates: Michael who's hugging Claud on her back with his chin rested on top of her head while his hands wrapped across her body, Michael was seating on the box on my left while Claud was standing infront of him; Ashton who's sitting beside me and Luke watching the 1D boys on stage.

I looked at Luke who's shifting every now and then on his seat, he looks nervous and sweats started to form on his forehead.
We're still watching when he excused himself to go to the washroom. We just nodded and continued to watch.

10 minutes later, Niall came out "Guys I've got to tell you something." Niall interjected.

Everybody looked up to him and waited for him to speak. I was wondering where's Luke and what took him so long on the washroom.

"Well, someone talked to me at the backstage, something important may i add." he said seriously.

"Where's Luke?" Claud asked wondering.

"He said he will go to the washroom 10 minutes ago." I answered.

She shrugged and seated beside Michael then rested her head on his shoulders.

"This someone is a guy and he asked me if we could spare some time for him because he got something important to ask to one of the most important person in his life right now. And i think he's inlove." Niall grinned.

He whispered something with his bandmates then they just nodded, smiling like a tease.

"Better make it perfect dude." Louis said smirking.

"I think this boy is so inlove with this girl..." Harry said smiling.

"The girl was here in the audience he said right?" Liam asked pretending to search on the audience.

Some gasped, some cheered and got curious and excited.

"Yeah... and she's smaller that him." Niall said smiling.

"What does she looks like?" Zayn asked.

Then we heard someone cleared his throat, sounds familiar huh...

"Oh i think he's ready, c'mon now buddy." Niall said.

Then a blonde haired guy with blue eyes and lip ring, 6 ft 3 inches tall, holding an acoustic guitar walked from the backstage to the stage.

And yes, his name is Luke Hemmings.

He's smiling nervously. "Oh hi there Luke! what's up?" Louis asked grinnning.

Luke stiffled a laugh and adjusted the guitar. "Nothing much Louis, just gonna answer Zayn's question awhile back." he said.

"Oh yeah take the floor now." They said in unison.

What's up with Luke?
Oh man dont tell me...
I looked at Ashton and Mike whose smiling like an evil, Claud was... i dont know, she looks like zonned out.

Luke started to strum the guitar and started singing...

Simmer down, simmer down
They say we're too young now to amount to anything else
But look around, we worked too damn hard just give it up now
If you dont swim, you'll drown
But dont move, honey...

She look so perfect standing there
With my penguin shirt and her new blonde hair
and i know now, that im so downed
Her lipstick stain is a work of art
It feels like cupid hit me with an arrow heart
And i know now, that im so downed...

I smiled as I heard that he changed some words on the lyrics. Luke was staring to Claud until he stops singing and walks toward her.
The audience started cheering on them, Michael and Ashton leaves Claud and went beside me.

I wolf whistled when Luke reaches Claud's place, the spotlight focused on them.

"Someone asked me when would be the right time for me to ask you. When i realize that you're already with someone else? I couldn't let that happen. I must do now whatever I could before I lose the chance." he said sort of rambling while holding Claud's left hand.

Claud looked like shocked. "Remember when i told you that I cant go now without you? You know why right? I love you. Im use to everything we do now. That night where i wished that i want you to be mine? I really mean it." he said.

Claud's already rubbing her eyes and i think she's crying. Michael shouted 'dont make her cry!'
We all laughed on it then Luke continue.

"Here it goes... Brynne Claudette Williams? W-will you be my girlfriend?" he said as he slowly hugged the crying Claud.

The audience awwed and we cooed.
Claud was still crying and Luke is wiping her tears smiling.
"Will you?" Luke asked again and Claud nodded then hugged Luke again.

"Can we ask Claud some questions?" Harry interjected.

He went down and ask her. "Luke said he loves you, and you said yes when he ask you to be his girlfriend. Does it mean that you're in a relationship now?" he asked with a cheeky grin.

Luke stared Claud intently and she smiles "Yeah..." she said.

We cheered and danced, boy this is incredible! Ashton got it all filmed, well i think everyone did. Seeing Luke so happy again after his relationship with Aleisha make us all happy too.
I dont even expect that Claud would take the risk, i mean we're in the same band, they sleep together and stop worrying Calum! Arrghhh!

Okay so i wish them a goodluck. :)
--------------------------------

AN: 

sooo short but its fun! i hope you'll love it! :)

comment, follow, vote, share

bigloves!

-elaine