Chapter Thirty Eight (Beyond the Line)

Claud's POV

#5SOSLukeClaudBreakUp

Why'd i never knew we have this? Like we broke up few days ago without me having no idea.

It was trending world wide, so my fucking fingers just click on the trend and boom!

Loads of comments and articles came up.

What really caught my attention is that thing from sugarscape. Its an article about me, Luke and that third party involved.

Like what the hell?! Third Party?!

I read the article and it says,
'Apparently, Claudette Williams and Luke Hemmings of 5 seconds of summer just broke up recently because of third party. Hemmings, who recently answered the rumor that he's not having an affair with other girl who used to be their stylist, saying that he's just helping her with the stuffs for their photoshoot.

Now, there's an allegation about Hemmings having a third party AGAIN. He was seen with this girl a week ago in a pub. I think he's helping this girl again with some stuff involving physical contact?
And now news flying everywhere that his current girlfriend, Claudette Williams broke up with him for real?'

The fuck this article says! I looked at the photo taken, and it is clear that its Luke and a girl. Luke is so close to her face that he's almost kissing her.

I breathed deeply, i remember Luke and Calum went out one night to attend a birthday party with their schoolmate before. Me, Ashton and Michael was left. Michael wasnt feeling well that night and i chose not to go while Ash obviously stayed because he doesnt know anyone there except Luke and Calum. So they went out and came back a little bit tipsy.

Whats so infuriating is that, people talks about us like they ever knew whats really happening. We're not even aware of it!

I confronted Luke about it and told him to come over. I want to ask him about this but i need to control myself first, i might hurt him and say things beyond my control and will cause so much trouble.

I almost calmed myself when a faint knock sounded on the front door.

I opened it and saw a worried Luke Hemmings. I didnt bother to greet him or kiss him like there's nothing wrong.

"Claudette..." he mumbled and i looked at him.

'Tell me whats on that trend we never aware about?" i asked him.

He looked down and i held him my phone. "Who. Is. She. And. What. Exactly. Are. You Doing. Here?" i asked him as he look on my phone.

He swallowed and looked at me nervously.

"Claud..."

"What?! Are you not gonna explain whats going on here?!" i growled and his face went pallid.

"What exactly are you doing here?" i asked him again.

"We-uhh...i..she..w-we kissed." he said shutting his eyes.

I breathed harsly, my eyes were burning.

"Who is she Luke?" i asked again trying not to let those tears to fall.

"S-she's---"

"Tell me who is she and why did you kissed!" i screamed on him.

"Its Aleisha! We saw each other at the party and we talked and we kissed." he told me. Then my hand flew to his face.

I slapped him hard.

______________________________

Calum's POV