Chapter Fifty Five (Cries)

Claud's POV

Been here in UK for two days. And tomorrow they will arrive. Im having a dizzy feeling about having them all here tomorrow. I wanted to back out but i need to face this. I really want to tell to him that he's my brother but i need to contain it to myself.

I quit smoking vape and using drugs. Luke went with me to the doctor yesterday to ask how will i stop and remove all the drugs Ive taken into my body. She gave me medications and ways to cure myself.

I regret doing those, because of Luke i realized a lot.

We're here in Nandos with Tristan, James, Brad and Connor and our bandmates. We're having dinner then after, we'll be going to Hyde Park.

We went to Hyde Park and wandered around. Brad came close and hang out with me.

"So how are you little monster?" he joked and i glared at him.

"Im not little you twat! We only just have an inches difference!" i told him and he laughed.

"Yeah, yeah. So whats up?" he asked while we're walking.

"Been better." i said.

He put his hand on my head while we walk. "Be happy Claud." he mumbled.

I smiled, "Yeah. They'll be arriving tomorrow." i told him.

"Well goodluck to whomever your brother is. But i wish i am not the one." he said then winked at me.

I chuckled, "I wish you are. So you could stop hitting on me." i said.

Brad told me he likes me even though im with Luke now. He has a big crush on me and when they became one of our opening acts, he was so happy.

Luke knew about it but he just brushed it off.

"Hey there brit! give back my girlfriend now." Luke said after coming back with Connor from somewhere.

"Can i just have her forever Luke?" Brad asked him jokingly.

Luke groaned and i laughed, "Im sorry but i got her first." he smirked.

"C'mon Brad! Stop putting yourself in the pedestal! Luke will kill you." Connor said knocking Brad's head with his fist.

"Aww! Umm!" Brad muttered then hit Connor's head too.

"Hey you two! Stop hurting each other!" i scolded them and they stopped.

"Lets go Brad! I want to hang out with Gabby and the others." Connor said.

He likes Gabby but sorry to say, Gabby is Michael's girlfriend already. And i think Connor has a girlfriend? I dont know, all i know is that he's a sort of play boy.

After we hang out in Hyde Park, we decide to go back to the hotel. Tomorrow is a big day to face. I hope it all went well tomorrow.

Our life will change and Ill be meeting my real Dad. And when we tell to my half brother that we are family, Im able to call him my brother not only just my bestfriend. I hope for the best tomorrow.

_____________________________

I woke up by Luke shaking me. I got up and looked at the time, its just 5:48am.

"They're here." he mumbled and i instantly felt nervous.

"Like here in the hotel? How about the others? I mean, those 3 idiots plus Gabby?" i asked him.

He smiled, "They're still asleep. Do you want to come with me at the ground floor or?" he asked.

I shook my head. "Ill just wait all of you here." i told him.