Chapter Three

Claud's POV

Im walking now to the bus stop along Northbourne Avenue and Im still hanged with the noise of the club.

I pulled out some bills and bought a coffee float at Mcdonald's. I walked along the streets until I reached the bus stop.

I seated on the bench and waited for the next bus that will take me home.

I think of things, hows my parents, who never knew Im working in the club.
Hows my friends whom I never seen so long and I missed being with them.
Hows Michael, that bestfriend of mine.
We lost our communication when we migrated here in Sydney and when he went back on his tour.

I heard the bus stopped infront of me, I stood up and was about to climb up when...

"Claud?" someone muttered near me.

I slowly look at where it came from and saw a tall guy with his hair dyed with neon green and was done in different direction.

"M-michael?" i whispered rubbing my eyes.

He ran towards me and hugged me tightly.
"Its you! What the heck! I knew my instinct never fails me!" he said with his hypervoice.

"Are you kids comin' or what?" the bus driver questionned then Michael said no so the bus went off.

"I need to go home Mike! Thats the last trip for this hour!" I whined and he just laughed.

"We'll bring you home, anyway, you're living here in Sydney now?" he asked and wrapped his arm on my shoulders and walk back to the club.

"Yeah, 6 months ago, thats why you cant contact me anymore, I changed my number and deactivated all my accounts in social media." I explained as we walk back to the club's parking lot.

"Explanation accepted. Now hop in to the van and we need to get some sleep in your house." He said the pushed me on the van.

I saw three tall guys inside, I recognized the other guy with curly messy blonde hair. He's the guy who talked to me at the bar awhile ago.
I cant talk to him, he's sleeping on the other guy's shoulder with black hair who's also sleeping.

"I'll let you talk to them later, anyway that guy with black hair is Calum Hood. The guy who's sleeping on his shoulder is Ashton Irwin." he said pointing those two.

"I talked to him at the bar recently." I said talking about Ashton.

"You do? Anyway, thats Luke Hemmings."

My eyes set on the guy who woke up and with eyes fluttering then shut open as he saw me with Michael.

"Uh... Hi? Im Claud." I said uncertain as he just stared at me.

"Luke thats gross. Don't drool infront of me and my bestfriend." Michael said and I chuckled causing him to blush.

"I-im Luke Hemmings. Nice to meet you Claud, you're the DJ on the club?" he asked while busy recognizing me.

"Yeah." I said.

"We'll going to gate crash to their house and sleep in a nice bed today!" Michael cheered happily.

"Still sleeping on the car seats Mike?" I asked raising my brow to him.

"Stop it Claud. We're here?" he asked when we stopped infront of our house.

"Yep! Get your asses in the house in ten or else you'll end up in the garden sleeping." I said before running off to the house.

Michael and Luke dragged the sleepy Ashton and Calum to the house.