Chapter Fourty Five (Estoire)

Claud's POV

Luke and I went back to the shop where he bought the necklace. I have the feeling that its really the same shop where i bought the same necklace.

We walked a little bit and we stopped.

"We're here." he said then i looked at the shop. Its not the same shop I've been.

"Lets go inside?" he asked and i nodded.

The shop is so cozy and we reached the counter and saw a female employee on the register.

"Yes? what can i help you?" she asked.

I leaned in, "Who's the manager or owner of this store? Can i talk to him? I just want to ask him something important." i said and she just looked at me.

"Im not sure if you could talk to my boss, she's here but she's busy." she said.

"Uh... you see i bought a necklace here before and---" Luke stopped explaining when a middle age woman, about fourty something or so came out.

"Anna, is there any problem?" she asked on the female we're talking. She looked at us and stared on Claud.

"Im her boss. I think you're here for something?" she asked and we nodded.

"Do you mind if i ask you out on a coffee?" she asked.

"No not at all." I said then she went inside, then went out with her purse.

We followed her in a small coffee shop near by. She bought us coffee and we sat beside the window.

"Im Claudette Williams and this is Luke Hemmings my boyfriend." i told her and she shook her hand with me.

She stared on me and smiled. "Britany Hayes, i own that shop. What do you really want to talk about?" she asked.

I look at Luke and he rubbed his thumb on my hand. He helped me remove the necklace on my neck.

He placed the necklace on the table, Britany stared on it. "I bought that last December 31, 2013." he said.

"He bought it on the same date. " i whispered and she scrunched his brows.

"What do you mean?" Britany asked.

"Four years ago, at the same date i bought the same necklace in a jewelry shop in Brisbane, Australia. I bought it and gave it to my ex-boyfriend who died in May 31, 2010. Then i told his Mom to keep it but i dont know where his parents went after his death. Now my boyfriend gave me the same necklace and i was wondering how did he got it. It looks exactly like the necklace i bought before. The guy on that shop told me that they did not make any other piece of it. Its the only one, because a guy went there to ask them to make that necklace for the girl he loves but---" i stopped talking when i saw Britany crying silently.

"Are you okay?" Luke asked after handing his handkerchief to her.

She shook her head, "No." she said.

I looked puzzled then i look at Luke. "W-why are you crying?" i asked.

She wiped her tears, "The guy died May 31, 1990 at exactly 4pm right?" she asked and i nodded but confusely looking at her.

"H-how did you know?" i asked her.

"And the girl that supposed to be wearing it told the guy on the shop to sell it to anyone who will give it to the person they love." she continued and i was amazed how she knew the story.

"H-how did you knew all of those?" i asked her.

She sighed, "Was the name of your ex-boyfriend is Calvin Johannson? And his Mom is Annabelle Johannson?" she asked.