Chapter Fifty One

Gabby's POV

Kristina is going home today. She asked Michael last night if we could drop her off at the airport.

I and Michael agreed and then she went back to Calum.

Im just wondering, when i went out last night to go to the kitchen, I saw her went to Brianna and Ashton's room. Then i saw Ashton carrying a pillow going to Calum's room.

Then this morning, Ive noticed Calum's puffy eyes. I wonder whats happening?

She's not even talking to Calum and Calum just do whatever he's doing.

"Kris? Are you all packed up?" i asked her when i popped my head on the door.

She's zipping her suitcase then she stood up. "Yeah, Uhh. Lets go?" she asked and i nodded.

I pulled her other luggage and we went down, where Michael is waiting for us. I saw Calum's face started to get red and looked away from us.

Kristina started to say goodbye to each and everyone. Then she stopped and hesitated if she'll say goodbye to Calum.

Calum pulled her and started to cry silently. Nobody from us ask what's happening. We're only communicating by our eyes.

"Do we need to do this Kristina?" Calum asked still crying.

"Calum... I already told you." she said looking at him sympathetically.

Calum gripped on her hands while Kris tries to pull it off.

"Calum i need to go. Please." she said begging him to let go.

Calum kneeled in front of her crying. Kristina tried to pull him up but he didnt.

"Please, Im begging you Kristina. Dont leave me." Calum pleaded and cracked his voice in his last words.

Kristina wiped her tears while Calum hugged her thighs.

"Please Calum. L-let me go." she said.

Calum shook his head, "No..." he said.

Kristina pushed him. "Let go Calum! I already told you! I cant live in this house! I cant live with you if i dont feel the same way! If i dont feel like i still love you! Please! Let me go!" she yelled on him and we're mouth opened.

She's leaving because she doesnt feel the same way? She doesnt love Calum anymore? W-what does this mean?

I looked at Michael whose face is so pale and not losing contact on them.

"Just let me leave Calum. I dont want to hurt you anymore." she said but Calum hugged her.

She pushed him and went to Michael. In an instant, Kristina's lips met Michael's and he froze.

Kristina kissed Michael infront of me. In front of Calum. Infront of everyone.

"K-kris..." Michael whispered and i cant speak.

"I-i think i still love you Michael." she said then hugged him.

Michael looked at me and i didnt even noticed my tears fell down on my cheeks.

"Gabby..." he whispered but i shook my head.

"Take her to the airport. Talk to her and your issue. Ill stay here. I need to look for Calum." i said then dropped my bag on the chair.

I went to Calum and dragged him to the basement. I locked the door and seated on his opposite.

I didnt say any single word. I just stared on the carpetted floor while Calum is silently crying.