Chapter Nine

I was the last one who went back to the tour bus because our tour manager talked to me about things.

I also got a call from Niall saying that after our tour, we will be joining them again for their NorthAmerican and European tour which means, we'll be out again for 6 months or so and finally Niall and Claud will meet each other.

I was disoriented of the thought that what if Claud fall for him? What if Niall dates her or the other guys in the band?

It makes me sick thinking that I couldnt do anything to clear this out.

I went up to the bus and walked to my bunk assumming Claud was there already sleeping.
But no Claud was there, even my penguin stuffed toy.

I travelled along the way and found her sleeping on the couch with her pajamas and my shirt, hugging my penguin.

I cant help but smile looking at her state. Her dyed hair was still in pony and few strands have fallen on her face. My penguin was wrapped around her arms and body.
She was on her back, facing the window of the bus.

My indecision to wake her up and bring her to the bunk left me hanging and just grabbed our comforter from the bunk and stared at her for hours.

I was about to put the comforter when she moved.
"Luke..." she whispered flickering her eyes, she's half awake.

"Hey, why did you slept here?" I said as she sit up, crossed her legs while her hand hugs my penguin and the other rubbing her eyes, I sat beside her.

"You came so late, so I grab him to cuddle with me. Luckily I havent got any nightmares yet." she said then rested her back on the couch.

Oh hell i forgot! she's having  trouble of sleeping and got nightmares since day one.

"Im sorry, can we go to the bunk now?" i said then stand up but she pulled me back and rested her head on the crook of my neck.

"Im so sleepy to walk..." she breathed out on my neck. I gulped and tried to remove that butterfly feeling in my chest.

I moved closer to her and laid on the couch. I rested my head on the soft arm of it and put my arm around Claud's head while hugging her on the other one.

It looks like i was underneath her coz she laid on my side pressing her body on half of mine. The penguin was still on her, placed on top of my body.

"Claud?"

"Luke?"

We both said our names and end up chuckling.
"You go first what is it?" I said.

"Why do you always call me as your princess?" she said, her breathe was soothing on my skin and I swear to God Im controlling myself.

"Coz you are, and I want to call you that way." I said trying not to go further anymore.

She nodded. "Your turn. What is it?" She said wrapping her hand on my side.

"D-do you like Niall?" I asked. Jeez!

"Like what? You mean the like-like thing? Thats a strong word to describe it." she said.

"Then what? Love?" i whispered.

"I like him because i want to be friends with him. Sure thing that I crush him but it doesnt mean it would turn out to be the like turned love you're talking about." she ranted me.

I smiled and kissed the top of her head. "Goodnight princess." i whispered.

"Goodnight penguin." she mumbled.
--------------------------------------------