Chapter Sixty One (Justice from Ashton)

Brianna's POV

I glanced on my phone and sighed, Ashton havent texted me yet. Their tour has ended and he said we'll spend some time after their tour. But i guess, he's not coming tonight.

He bought two tickets for Katy Perry's concert which is tonight. He sent it on my birthday. We didnt able to celebrate it because i went in Indonesia that time and he's on tour.

Im here in Florida, having a vacation from school. 5SOS are also here, probably staying in Michael and Claud's Dad.

I lazily went to my closet and grabbed a hoodie, I think its better to go out for a while.

I plugged-in my earphones and played Beyoncé songs. I went to central city and just roam around there.

I went to Starbucks and just sit there, thinking of nothing. I pulled out my phone and saw i got a text from Ashton. I immediately opened it.

From: Boyfriend❤

Babe i think i cant make it tonight. Luke, Me and Claud will be meeting up with Chad Kroeger today. Im sorry. You can ask any of your friends to go tonight. Pls forgive me? I love you

I sighed, not again. He cant come with me tonight and he's ditching me again, i dont know who im gonna go with tonight.

Then my phone rings and saw it's Calum.

"Hey Cal..." i mumbled.

"Hey, what's with that sad tone again?" he asked and i can imagine his brows scrunching.

I stifled a forced laugh, "Nothing Calum. What's up?" i asked him, stirring my drink.

"Im just asking if you wanna come with me tonight?" he asked.

"Hmm. Where?" i asked.

"Katy Perry's concert? Oh shit! I forgot you are going with Ashton right? My bad." he said then i smiled.

"Apparently, he's not coming with me tonight. He's going to see Chad Kroeger with Luke and Claud. So, he ditched me." i said sadly, pouting my lips.

He cackled, "Be my date tonight?" he asked and i smiled.

"No funny business?" i asked and he laughed.

"Not again Brianna. I wont do anything! Besides your my bestfriend's girlfriend and Im dating Bliss." he said explaining and i smiled.

"Fine then." i said.

"Where are you anyway?" he asked.

"Starbucks here in the city." i said glancing my watch.

"Guess i need to be there in 10? Bye Brianna!" he said happily then hanged up.

I rolled my eyes but the smile in my lips remained. I ordered another chocomint frappe and blueberry cheesecake which is Calum's favorite.

-You suck Brianna...
--Why? Because i still know his favorite food and frappe?
-whatever

I shook my head, silently laughing at myself. As the order came, I saw Calum entered the shop and smiled at me.

"Im glad you still remember this things." he said sipping on his frappe.

"Im a kind of a shit ex-girlfriend." i said chuckling.

He shook his head and smiled. He constantly looks at his phone then smiles while typing. I looked at him doing it. He didnt changed, the way he nibbled the straw and avoids to ruin the frappe. He used to do that, he doesnt want to ruin the top of his frappe and even smugging the blueberry cheesecake on the plate. Yeah, he's a perfectionist.