Chapter Twenty Six (The Past)

"Hey Cal! What are you doing again???" i giggled as he put little kisses on my shoulders, nape, cheeks and lips.

"Oh i just missed my favorite girl!" he mumbles continuing his kisses.

We were here at our favorite spot, seashore of Australia's beach...
We used to come here for tanning and viewing the sunset. Calum will always have his guitar and play me songs and i sing along with him.

I turned around and we kissed and not even care if there are people around us.

"Oh stop your fingers roaming around Lex..." he grumbled causing me to laugh.

I stopped and stood up, he followed and we walked along the seashore holding hands together.

"You think we could make it?" I asked him.

"Make what?" he asked nonchalantly.

"Make this last forever, you and me?" i said smiling at him.

His huge lovely smile came, "Of course! We'll be having our family, build our own home and share everything like we used to." he said and my heart melt.

My eyes watered and he noticed it, "Hey...Dont you dare to make that tears fall..." he warned then kissed my lips and hugged me.

"I love you Calum..." i mumbled under my breathe.

"I love you more Brianna. No one could make us apart." he said tightening the hug.

Few years have passed and we're still together. Nothing has changed, not even a bit. We became more stronger and we build a strong feelings that nobody could break.

Not until the time came when...

"Hey Mali! Have you seen Cal? He's not like calling me or texting me for a week now." i said to his sister when i visited them at home.

"Uhh... Brianna, Im sorry but i havent talked to my brother since last week so i cant tell you where he is. You know im busy in school." she excuses herself and i just nodded when she said goodbye to me.
I just stood behind their front door and trying to clear my mind that nothing is going to happen.

But its not.

Since that day I havent heard anything about Calum. I dont know what happened, I just saw him hanging out with other lads and gals. I also heard he's dating Maddie Harris.

Like what did i do? what happened to us? what happened to the promises we made with each other?

I decided to confront him one time and this is what happened...

"Calum! Calum! wait! lets talk!" i shouted at him when i saw him walking along the hallway.

He turned around and faced me, without any emotions.

"Why are you doing this to me? What are this shits you are pulling through???" i asked him trying not to cry.

He sighed. "We're done Brianna. Like Over. So please just go away. I have my own life. Get your life and live it the way you want." he said in monotone, turning his back on me.

What is he saying? What does he mean 'Live my life the way i want to'?

"W-what do you m-mean?" i asked, tears started to fall.

"WE'RE.DONE.I.DONT.WANT.YOU.ANYMORE." he said and in every word he muttered, i broke in a thousand pieces.

"Stop lecturing me about how will i live my life Calum! Cant you see? for almost Three years being with you, i realized so much, i realized a lot! Dont you fucking dare say to me that I should start living my life the way i want to! YOU ARE MY LIFE! YOU ARE MY HAPPINESS! I LOVE YOU CALUM! AND DONT YOU DARE SAY THAT YOU DONT LOVE ME ANYMORE!" i yelled on his face but still he's got no emotions at all.

"I dont love you. Not even a single piece." he whispered then left me.

I just stood there, taking everything like it never happened.
But it does. And what's unclear to me is, what had I've done to be on this mess.

One day we were promising everything, the next day we drifted and broke all those promises.
But he just did it. He broke it, Left me like a goldfish took out from the water.

BREATHELESS.

------------
AN:

There you go the flashback...
its Brianna's POV obviously.
Well, to make clear things out, I wont be doing Calum's POV on flashback.

I know you're all wondering why did he do it ;)
Just keep reading and voting.

Love you like a bigfish!

-Elaine