Chapter Five

"What did you do to your hair?" Michael questionned me after I came back from the salon.

After the soundcheck at 2pm, I went out with Cherry, our make-up artist, and got my hair fixed.

"Well, I told them to make it look like messier and cut it in layered hairstyle and make it an ombré one ." I explained.

Anyway, my hair is now look like it was blown up with a storm and make it look like a dry one far different from a soft silky straight before.

I told the hair dresser to dye it out with lavander-pink and light pink on the tip. More better than before.

"You and Michael really are bestfriends." Luke muttered while shaking his head in disbelief.

"Indeed." I said then started to rumble on my suitcase.
Michael soon went out afterwards.

"What are you looking for?" Luke asked then sat on the bed near me.

"Looking for clothes. . ." I said busy pulling up different jeans and shirt.

"Luke! You ain't gonna change? We'll be out at 5pm for an early dinner before the gig will start." Calum called out from the door.

He slapped his palm on his forehead.
"He's quitting the band Cal! Dont mind him!" I said joking.

Luke pushed me slightly, enough to unbalance myself and slumped on the floor.

"What the...You're a rude penguin!" I said glaring at him.

He ran off laughing then I just continued to find a nice clothing for the early dinner and first night gig Im in.

Its just an hour before we left and I went to shower then after, I wore a cropped dark blue denim and a baby blue t-shirt with a black skull printed infront.

I slipped my feet with my highcut (below the knee) white converse shoes then blow dried my hair and put a light make up; eyeliner and maskara.

Just when I grabbed my Schecter Banshee mintblue electric guitar, Ashton barged in.

"I'll take it Claud, just take my drumsticks." He said smiling then get the guitar from me and exchanged his drumsticks.

"Should I get my own too?" I asked before we got to the door.

"Well, you'll show off later. And if you feel you're not comfortable with other sticks, take your own." He said.

I picked up my own on where it was situated then followed Ash to the van.

We went out at the backdoor of the hotel heading to the parking area on the ground floor.

Ashton put my guitar at the back of the van then hopped in.
We arrived at the restaurant near Lynch Hall and ate.

Then we went to the Lynch Hall to get ready for the gig.
We're at the dressing room to get our make ups done.

Michael was dressed with black greenday t-shirt and black ripped skinny jeans.
Calum, who's dressed with navy blue van's off the wall shirt and black jeans.
Ashton was dressed with sleeveless skull printed shirt and skinny jeans.
Luke, well our dear penguin king, was dressed with white graphic printed t-shirt and yeah, again, skinny ripped jeans.

"You'll be on in 20 minutes." called out by the stage crew to us.

We all prayed at the dressing room before we ran off at the backstage to fix our earplugs and other equipments.

As the time ticks, I got nervous and nervous.

"Nervous?" Luke asked as he slip the guitar on his body.