Chapter Fourty Three (New Feelings?)

Michael's POV

Gabby is sick, and she's sleeping on my bed while i stayed here to watch her. Im playing the guitar while im writing songs.

When we woke up in the morning, i found her shivering but her body was so hot. So i immediately went downstairs to get her some medicines and food. I fed her and we argued first before she took the medicine.

Yesterday, we went to Magic Mountain and spent the day in there. I admit she's happy to be with. She's annoying sometimes but she could make me smile like an idiot.

She even told me im weak when i said i dont want to ride in Tatsu after we rode in Twistes Colossus and X2. The fuck it almost tear my soul after riding those.

And now who's sick? She's sleeping on my bed and look at her! She's sick. Tsk Tsk.

Then i heard a knock on the door, I saw Claud came in so i stopped playing my guitar.

She went close to Gabby and stared on her.

"She's sleeping Claud." I said when she went inside. She rolled her eyes.

"Is she okay?" she asked sitting beside me. She looked at the sheets scattered on the couch.

"Yeah, her fever cooled down. I guess she got very exhausted yesterday and when we woke up, she's shivering and her body was so hot." I said, glancing at Gabby.

She really got me so worried, i cant even think of her being on the hospital with different tubes on her. Argh! She's making me paranoid!

"You like her dont you?" Claud said smiling evilly and my face went red.

"W-what are y-you talking about? D-dont you accuse me with that! i stammered but she laughed out loud.

"Mikey likes Gabby. Mikey likes Gabby." she sang, poking my arms. Im getting annoyed now.

"S-stop Claud! You're not funny you know!" i hissed then she stopped. Thank God.

"But you like her?" she asked again then grinned. I wiped my palms harshly on my face.

I rolled his eyes when i saw her didnt stop teasing me. I pushed her outside the door.

"You're so nosy. You would wake her up. Go away." I shooed then closed the door.

"But you really like Gabby! Dont deny, you dork! I know you better than yourself!" she shouted on the door.

"Whatever! Go away!" i shouted back.

"Stop bickering with Michael and stop yelling over there. You'll wake Gabby up." Luke said chuckling, I shook my head and fix the covers on Gabby's body.

"Michael?" she whispered then i smiled on her.

"You're awake. How are you feeling? What do you want?" i asked her and she laughed.

"Hmm. Im okay now, thank you for taking care of me." she said smiling like an angel and she touched my face.

I felt an electrified feeling when her hand touched my face.

"A-are you h-hungry?" i asked her. Why am i stammering?!

"Hmm. Yeah." she said.

"Im going to cook you something. Wait for me, im going to the kitchen." i said.

"Wait Michael! I want to eat fries, cheese burgers with extra cheese and pizza and---" she requested counting on her fingers but i cutted her.

"Really Gabby?" i asked chuckling.