Chapter Thirty One

Ashton's POV

Last show will be tonight and we need to say goodbye to Paris. We'll be going to have the last leg of the tour which is in Dublin, Belfast and Sheffield.

And it means, im going to leave Brianna again here. It makes me sad, thinking that we're only in a borrowed time.

We almost spent the days we have here going everywhere, learning new things from each other.

And everytime im with her, the feelings that i have is growing. She makes me smile through frustrations, makes me laugh in a stupid joke. She could even make me crazier when she's not okay and i dont even know what i should do. She always tell me, 'You is enough Ashton.' without me doing anything.

I dontknow if she feels the same way and Calum told me, before we go, i need to let her know that i like her. Hoping she feels the same way too.

Tomorrow, we'll be leaving the country. And im still thinking a way on how to confess with her. Im getting dumber and dumber and crazy. Im even now talking to myself, the heck is this.

Should i give her a thing? Flowers? Chocolates? uhh stuffed toys? argh! No! thats dope!

What about i ask her out? bring her in a romantic place? Expensive cuisine?

Hmp No!

C'mon Ashton, think quickly! Tss...

"Why not bring her to the place where she want to do something she's dreaming of?" Claud interjected on my thoughts. She's now sitting with me here in the couch.

"Do you love her Ash?" she asked, and i was dumbfounded.

"Talk and answer me if you do or better tell her though." she said nonchanlant.

"Do i?" i said, starring blankly on her.

She smacked my head, "Jerk! Tell it to her where she want to do something with the person she loves!" she said then walked out.

Where she want to do something with the person she love...

"Lover's Bridge..." i mumbled and a bright idea came in.

"But what if i wasnt the one?" i said in an instant, losing hope again.

"Try to do it buddy, you'll never know what would it be." Calum said smiling at me. He passed from the kitchen.

Then i smiled again, getting motivated.

I wish this could work.

----------------------

Brianna's POV

Their last show is tonight...

I sighed, i wish i still have so much time to ne with them, to be with Ashton.

These past few days, ive been so happy. This is what i wanted. Happiness.

Being with them created a bond that i dont want to break. What me and Calum had happen is okay now. We're friends, also with Kristina.

Well Michael tries his best to forget about his feelings towards Kristina.

Okay, back to reality.

Ashton and his friends is leaving tomorrow. I wish i could tell him everything i havent said.

Im walking nowhere and i wish someone could be with me right now.

Why do we need to be happy when we know it would end tomorrow? Why do we need to smile through tears and pain?

Sigh again. Can i just please have the time freezes?

I dont want him to leave.

I want him here.

I-----

"Brianna!" someone shouted.

I look around and saw Claud holding  a cardboard.

I think I want you more than want
And no I need you more than need
I want to hold you more than hold
When you stood in front of me
I think you know me more than know
And you see me more than see
I could die now more than die
Every time you look at me.

I read those lines written and Claud moved out while Luke went to her position.

Well I've seen you in jeans with no make-up on
And I've stood there in awe as your date for the prom
I'm blessed as a man to have seen you in white
But I've never seen anything quite like you tonight
No, I've never seen anything quite like you

What is this? I mean, They're here and making a scene.

Then Calum walked in holding a dozen of colorful cute balloons. He's smiling at me and i cant speak.

Michael came also, giving me dozen of red roses. I took it and he exited.

I noticed that the red roses are not really in dozen. Its only 11 pieces.

"Here..." I heard Ashton said, giving me the 12th rose and its color white.

"Ash..." i mumbled.

He grabbed my right arm and put something on it.

A silver padlock.

"Wha---"

"Shh..." he said then he hummed.

"When it's right it's more than right

Those you feel it more than feel

I could take this moment now

Ride into the great with me

I've seen you in jeans with no make-up on

And I've stood there in awe as your date for the prom

I'm blessed as a man to have seen you in white

But I've never seen anything quite like you tonight

No, I've never seen anything quite like you tonight

And your eyes are in your eyes

And my heart's in our hearts

Sometimes words just ain't enough

For this love that's more than love."

He sang, its one of my favorite songs by The Script. Never seen anything quiet like you.

"You're the white rose among the red ones. Easy to find but hard to get." he said and i immediately hugged him.

"I gave you a padlock with our names engraved incase you might think to put it here and throw over the key." he said smiling and i cant help but cry.

"Ash... are you saying that..." i asked.

"Well, i really like you before and i think i love you now." he said whole heartedly.

I hugged him even more, then put the padlock on the railing then threw the key on the river.

"Brianna?" he asked.

"I love you Ashton Irwin. I want to lock your heart so no one could go inside and claim you as theirs." i said smiling at him.

He smiled then kissed me, and i kissed him for the first time. Happiness was shoot at the sky.

______________________________

AN:

Hi there!
Hows everybody?
Hope you're all fine.
Enjoy the story.

-elle