Chapter Fourty Six ( promissum lubēre)

Gabby's POV

They attended a 'Tell it all' interview and they asked me if i wanted to go. But i refuse to, i wanted to do something so i parted ways with them.

I've been thinking this since i saw it on Michael in actual. And i guess getting one wont hurt. But first, i need to change my hair color.

My hair is so long now, it grews so fast unlike the normal hair that takes years to get long. My hair just need months to grow. Since my hair was colored in tortoise blue, im changing it now, Ill bring back its original color.

I went to the salon and told them what to do. After hours of staying there, they are now drying my hair.

Its blonde again with pink ombré. I smiled when i looked at it. I use to have a blonde hair, i just dyed it in different color.

I went out and went to my next destination. I looked at the signage Mearcian parlour. I pushed the glass door and went inside.

"How may i help you?" a female named Janix asked me.

"I want to get a tattoo." i answered her.

"Do you have a design for that tattoo?" she asked.

"Hmm... I want to have a wrist tattoo." i said then i scribbled the word on the paper she handed me.

"Hmm. I think its better if you put this on your underarm." she suggested and think of it.

"Okay... what tattoo would i replace on my wrist then?" i asked.

"You can take this one." she said pointing a design and i nodded.

"Shall we start then?" she asked.

"Yeah." i said then i followed her on the closed room.

She started cleaning up the surface of my arm and then prepared the ink and tattoo needle.

I slightly laid on the adjusted chair and she started to ink my arm. At first its kinda sore but when its almost done, i cant feel anything anymore. Janix applied a cream on the tattoo and plastered it. She started my second tattoo on my wrist, she repeated the process and im done.

I paid and said thanks to her. I got my tattoo! Im so happy!

I went back to the studio where they are having a meeting with their producer. Luke saw me and he let me in on the room.

"Here she is." Luke said and i looked at him confusely.

"So you're Gabrielle? Got a nice hair." a man complimented me and i just smiled.

I sat beside Claud and she nudged me. "You brought back your natural hair color? But you've made it ombré this time?" she asked and i nodded.

"Whats with that 'She's here thing'?" i asked her.

"Uhh...haha...I uhh..." Brynne stammered and look at me consciously.

I raised my brows, "Im Martin, im their Manager and i want to give you an offer." he said and i looked at him.

"I saw your video playing A Thousand Years by Christina Perri. You're an excellent pianist and Michael told me, you're supposed to be in Julliard." he said.

Who the hell filmed me? I look at Brynne but she shook her head. The same with Luke, Michael and Calum. My eyes went on Ashton and he held a peace sign. I rolled my eyes.

"Do you want to be their opening act?" Martin asked.

Opening act? Like playing in front of thousands of people?