Chapter Sixty Two (Silver Band)

Brianna's POV

"We just didnt came here because i want to sing with you but..." he said trailing off.

He grabbed my left hand and looked into my eyes.

"I've been thinking these for past few months. But i guess, i need to have more confindence to be able to say this." he said smiling but his hand on my hand is trembling like a shit.

"Is there something you did again?" i asked him frowning.

I remember again the thing he did last month, he went to Disney Land in L.A. with Bryana Holly! Gosh i was so mad that time. And the news even said that they were dating! That that Bryana is his girlfriend! I didnt talked to him for weeks and he did everything to fix it. Bryana is just his friend. Friend my ass! if i only knew.

"Nooo! Not again Brie." he said shrugging.

"Why dont you just tell her straight to the point Ash?" Luke asked him.

"Yeah, you'll just tell her and wait for her reaction and thats it!" Claud said and Ash rolled his eyes.

Ash started to tremble and his eyes were scared like he did something that is unforgivable.

"W-what is it Ash?" i asked him getting scared.

"I-i cant do this." he said and cried out.

"The fuck Ashton! You've been practicing that last month!" Michael scolded him.

Im really confused here, i swear.

"Brianna, i may look like a shit dumb stupid idiot boyfriend to you now---" he said but i cutted him.

"You've been insulting yourself so much babe." i said and he chuckled.

I saw him took a deep breathe and kneeled down infront of me.

"Im sorry for everything i did. If i hurted you, im sorry." he said still holding my hand.

"I forgive you now Ash. Now stand up and everything is fine now." i said pulling him but he didnt.

"I havent said what i should be telling you Brie." he said, his eyes were pleading.

I waited for him and he took minutes before he blurted out.

"Would you want to take the long way home with me?" he asked and i cant seem to get it.

"A-ash i dont get it..." i muttered.

He inserted his left hand on his pocket and pulled something.

"I dont wanna be wasting my time alone...

Will you be the only reason that my heart will never give up?

Would you want to spend the rest of your life with me Brianna Lexyn Cortez?" he said.

I just stared him in shock, my right hand agape my mouth while looking at him and the ring he's helding up. Its a 5 carat round-cut diamond ring and im so overwhelmed seeing him kneeled down infront of me asking me to spend the rest of my life with him.

"I- uhh- i dont know what to say..." i mumbled.

He wiped his tears and smiled, "Is it a yes or a yes?" he asked then chuckled.

"Its not even a choice Ash! But I'd say Yes." i told him then pulled him up.

His bandmates cheered as he slipped the ring on my ring finger. Then he kissed and hugged me after.

"How come you got the exact size of my finger?" i asked him wondering.

He pulled up his pinky and placed it over my ring finger.

"They say, if the size of a guy's pinky is exactly the size of his girlfriend's ring finger then they are meant for each other." he told me.

"Does it mean, Claud and me are not meant to be?!" Luke shrieked causing us to laugh.

"Better fix your pinky Luke." Claud muttered smirking at him.

"So i guess we have our first band member got engaged?" Calum said grinning.

"Wanna bet whose next?" Ashton asked wiggling his eyebrows.

I leaned on him and asked, "Who is it babe?"

He chuckled and whispered something on me.

I gave a sly smile and looked at them.

"Dont look at me like that Brianna! I dont have any plans yet!" Calum said defensively after i diverted my sight on him.

"Your choice is Luke and Michael." i said then winked on him.

Luke and Michael groaned while Claud and Gabby protested.

"I love you doll." i muttered causing Ashton to groan.

"I love you more dork." he said and i pout.

My relationship with Ashton is already 13 months. Maybe you're thinking, why so fast?

I just dont know. Even Ashton doesnt know why he proposed to me but we still want to enjoy this new label of our relationship. Im still 20 years old and Ashton is 21, we still need to make our future well prepared.

We just tied ourselves with each other, promising that we'll end up until on our last breathes. We dont want to discuss wedding plans for now. I should finish my studies first which will end up next year.

I immediately called my parents about it and they are so happy for me. They asked when is the wedding but i told them maybe after 2 years or so, It depends.

Calum even told the whole world that me and Ashton just got engaged by posting photos in Twitter and the 15 seconds scene where Ashton asked me and i answered him, in Instagram.

So i think we're the hot topic on the news for the next days.

Whatever happens, im happy having been engaged with this crazy guy beside me today.

I hope this will last.

_____________________

AN:

Inteventions of extra characters next chapters :D
No more Writer's Block Please! I had it like 24 hours thinking blankly!
This sucks!
Bye!

No. Just kidding.
Hi or Hey? :3

-Luke'sProperty❤