Chapter Fifty Six (He's the one)

His POV

"M-mom? D-dad? W-what are y-you doing here?!" I asked them surprised.

Dad stared on me and he gave a nervous smile.

"Im glad to see you again." he said.

Its been 9 years since i last saw him, Mom and him got divorced and he left us. I was so angry before and i really hate him, but Mom explained to me that their relationship is not working anymore.

What i know is that he went to other country. He send letters before and sometimes calls us on the phone.

But having him here with Mom makes me wonder and confuse. Why are they here in the first place.

I looked at Claudia and Anthony who have waters on their eyes smiling at me. Even Claud and her Mom Britany are looking at me sternly.

"Please tell him now. Mom..." Claud said looking at Britany.

"Tell w-what?" i asked getting nervous.

"Dad?" she said looking on my dad.

Yeah. She's looking on my dad coz her Dad, Anthony is beside Luke whose standing beside them.

"W-why did you c-call him Dad?" i asked very surprised.

She smiled, wiping her tears. "Gosh, I-i cant stop crying anymore. Mom Dad please spill it now!" she said stiffling a laugh.

My eyes turned to Britany, to Mom and Dad. Mom came close and pulled me.

"I dont know how glad I am that she's your half sister." she said smiling at me.

I smiled nervously, "Y-you know you sucked in m-making pranks Mom." i said stammering.

I looked at them simultaneously, then Claud's Mom, Britany, started to talked.

"Your Dad was my ex-boyfriend 17 years ago. He's also your Mom's boyfriend that time. I dont know we have a baby in my tummy after he left me because he chose you and your Mom. You were about to get born that time so i let your Dad go for you because you need to be raised with a father. He left me in the month of September and i dont know i was 4 months pregrant that time. Later that year, February 14, 1996, I delivered a beatiful girl named Claudette Hope Serenity Nizette Hayes. I was disowned by my parents and i cant do anything to make us survive. Anthony here is my bestfriend in College, he got married with Claudia in early age but they cant have a baby. I told him to take care of my baby and I will get her back after 5 years but we lost in touch. They named her Brynne Claudette Williams and you met her and became your bestfriend." she narrated the whole story to me.

"I didnt know your Dad has a daughter and happens to be your bestfriend too." Mom said.

Claud's real Dad is also my Dad so it means...

"You are my half brother." she mumbled smiling at me.

I didnt notice my tears fell from my eyes. She's standing in between her Mom and my Dad. And as i was staring at her, i noticed that she looks like her Mom and she got a mixed of her Mom and my Dad's nose.

"Remember what you told me when i asked you yesterday, what if one of us was Claud's half brother?" Calum suddenly asked and i looked at him.

"You said you would be the happiest when you're her half brother." he added.

I covered my eyes and slowly broke down on my Mom's arms.

"Dont you want her to be your sister?" My Mom asked and i cried even more.

Luke came to me and taps my shoulder, "You are lucky to got your dreams came true." he said smiling at me.

Gabby came close and gripped my hands. "Im so happy that you are family. I never thought that my freak bestfriend would be your little sis." she said chuckling.

I stiffled a laugh and hugged her. I turned to Claud and she's looking at me, her eyes were so puffy.

"C-claud?"

"W-whats up big bro?" she said and i chuckled.

I immediately went to her and hugged her so tight. I never imagined in my whole life that she would be my sister. I remember the first time we met, how i got irritated with her because she's so flexible for a band. The times we hang out, the time we lost in touch and then met again. The time she decided to be in the band and she turned down Julliard.

All of the time Im with her, i never thought we will be in a situation like this, thats argh!!!!

"This is overwhelming." i mumbled after i pulled out.

She chuckled wiping her tears, "I've finally hugged you and called you big bro." she said pinching my cheeks.

"Awww! Hey stop doing that!" i complained and she giggled.

"This is so great! Claud Williams is Michael Clifford's little sister!" Ashton muttered.

"Yeah... I thought i am her brother." Calum giggled.

"You and Ashton are my brothers also Cal. And thanks for always being here." she said hugging those two idiots.

"What about me?" Luke asked pouting. Claud cackled.

"Of course I love you too!" she said pecking a kiss on his cheek.

She flung her arm on my shoulder and faced her foster parents. "Mum? Dad? Should i change my name?" she asked and they looked at each other.

"I guess we need to give you back to your Mom...and Dad. So its up to them?" Anthony said.

Britany smiled, "Do you want to be Claudette Hope Serenity Nizette Hayes---" her Mom was cutted by Dad.

"Should you say Clifford Britany?" he said correcting her.

Britany glared him, "Ask your daughter and your wife first Mister!" she muttered.

"Correction Britany. Ex-wife." Karen said smirking at her.

"Oh yeah." Britany said. "So?" she asked looking at Claud.

"I guess..." she started.

"I guess it would be better if her name is Brynne Claudette Hope Serenity Nizette Clifford." I suggested and she groaned.

"Its too long!" she complained and we laughed.

"But its beautiful." Luke said and we awwed.

Claud thought it first. "Hmm...I guess i would love that." she said and i hugged her again.

After knowing that we are family, I think Im the happiest person on earth now.

We went out for a late breakfast and hang out as a whole family. Mom and Dad decided to be friends, also with Britany. Anthony and Claudia decided to give Claud to her Mom. Claud promised that we'll be visiting them or stay for days at their house. She even told them that they're still her first family. Britany asked Claud and Mom and me to move in with her, but since we're touring, I told Mom to move in with Britany.

They agreed to live in the same house, probably in our house in Sydney. Britany told me that I can treat her as my second Mom now and Im glad she told me. Dad decided to go back in Florida. Its where he work. He promised us to visit us or meet us when we go there or near there during the tour.

I thought my life would be so miserable when Dad left us. But when i met the band and Claud and now found out she's my little sis, I cant ask for more.

A new beginning for us today. Two Moms and a Dad with a punk rock sister, this is the best family i could have plus the 3 idiots here and the love of my life.

____________________

AN:

Hiya therrrrrreeeee!!!! :))
Im sorry for twisting the story so much ✌
This is my life :)

The guitars inserted are 5sos' and the one with like UK flag design is Claud's.

Anyhow, Daryl and Karen (Michael's real life parents) are not really separated. I just made it for the sake of the story :)

Enjoy reading sunshines! :)

-Laine❤