Chapter Twenty Eight (Calum's Side)

Brianna's POV

"She told me to let her go..."Michael whispered crying.

I dont know how many times my tears came down. I can feel him, i can feel the pain in him.

The pain when someone left you without any reason and now your roands will meet.

Its good that Michael's relationship with Kristina has been cleared up.

They had closure even though Michael is still inlove with Kristina.

"D-do i need to talk to Calum too?" i asked Michael whose wiping his tears.

"Do you want to know the truth why he left you?" he asked me back.

Do i?

"Do you still love him?" he asked me again.

Do i?

"You know what Brianna, you should atleast hear him out if he really wants to explain or atleast ask him why. You cant go on, you have live with so much pain in you and you cant love the person who wants to be with you and fight with you through everything." he stated and i just tried to process it all.

"W-what if he would say the same line he said before? What if he really didnt love me before? What if he would just make me stupid again?" i cried on Michael thinking the pain i got from Calum.

"Dont think of what if's, they'll just make you weak. Why dont you put in your mind that you want answers and you'll going to get that answers whatever happens?" he said.

Michael is right. Definitely right.

"Dont you want to forgive him and let the two of you cool down? You see Brianna? He's the one Kristina have chosen and he's my bestfriend. Do you think its not hard for me? But i need to accept it, i need to try hard, try my best to move on. Its for the best, its for all of us." he added.

Do i need to forgive him? Do i still love Calum? Its not healthy if i do. I know i've move on.

"Do you still love him?" Michael asked.

It took me few seconds before i could answer. "Not anymore." i mumbled.

"Then why are you still holding on to that pain? why cant you forgive him?" he asked.

"Forgiving is a choice Michael! You cant just forgive the person who hurt you because they asked forgiveness!" i nuttered.

"Yeah its a choice and moving on is a choice also Brianna. You cant forgive coz you cant accept, you cant accept because you still love the person. Brianna, we have our own lives to live. Dont stuck yourself in that hatred and sorrow. We all deserve to be happy." he said whispering the last word.

I cried. A lot. "H-how can i be happy if seeing Calum breaks me in a million pieces again and again?" i asked him.

"Do what i did. Talk to him and find answers..." he said grasping my hand, giving me an  assurance that 'it will be okay'.

______________________________

Calum's POV

"Baby?" Kristina called out from the doorway.

"Yeah?" i mumbled, im still here on the bed lying.

"Someone came and wants to talk to you privately." she said.

I got up and put my shirt and jeans on. "Who would that be?" i said brushing my fingers on my hair.

"Brianna..." she said then went back downstairs.

I stopped for a minute, Brianna is here? And wants to talk to me?

I walked down and saw her talking with Kristina and Ashton.

"There's Calum, you can go and talk to him now." Ashton said smiling.

She turned to me and gave me a weak smile.

"Hey... you came..." i said.

"Yeah... i want to talk to you..." she answered and i just nodded.

"Everything will be fine Lex..." Ashton said then hugged her before she followed me on my room.

When we got inside, i closed the door. I know she want to talk about us.

"Lexyn..." i mumbled.

"Calum dont start me with you saying sorry." she said.

I breathed. "Where do i start?" i asked her.

"Start on answering why you left me without any reason." she said bravely.

I looked at her, i know in myself how much i want her to forgive me. And if  telling her why i left is the only way to have that forgiveness, im gonna tell it.

"Your parents talked to me...They want me to leave you. They want me to stay away from you." i answered and she was confused.

"You know how much i loved you before Lex... How i am willing to do anything for you. If only you knew how hard it was for me, leaving you behind and forgetting all the dreams we had. It kills me Lex... Every piece of me died." i explained welling up in front of her.

"My parents...what do you mean?" she asked unbelievably.

"They dont want me for you. They said i dont deserve you. Im just a little boy playing guitar for a band. Just a boy that would drop out in school and will have no future. And they dont want me to make your life miserable." i said recalling the words they'd told me.

"You didnt fight for me..." she whispered.

"I did, million times Lex. But its not enough. Until it came to a point where my family got involved. There are guys who came into our home and tried to burn out our house. Also, they captivate me and tortured me for how many days. Thats when i was nowhere. But i didnt stop. I just stopped when you're Mom told me that they will send you away. So i tried my best to ignore you, to pretend i've no relationship with you. I want to talk to you but i cant coz they are monitoring us. The day i told you i dont want you anymore? I regretted saying that, coz i thought you will never leave, that they will make you stay. But they didnt. They still sent you here..." i finishes and she was hardly crying on my revelation.

"How come my parents did that? To me and you Calum? I never see that coming. I never see it through. Whats worst is that they put your whole family in danger. What kind of brains do my parents have? Its so disgusting." she said with anger and frustrations.

I went to give her a comforting hug.

"C-calum im so sorry, im so sorry i didnt know..." she said breaking down on my chest.

"Its okay now Lex... Im okay now." i said rubbing her back.

"I forgive you now, but please forgive me and my family for all the things we did." she said wiping her tears.

I nodded and kissed her forehead.

"Do you really love her?" she asked.

"Yes...Do you still love me?" i asked her.

"Maybe but Im sure not like before... I need to move on Calum and face the life i have." she said smiling through her tears.

"You'll be fine with Ashton Lex..." i mumbled hugging her once again.

"Thank you Calum..." she said hugging me back.

We went out of my room, free from all the hatreds and sorrows that imprisoned us for years. And im happy that we are okay now. I want her to be happy like we used to.

____________________________
AN:

And i updated again!
Its like just 6 here in the morning and cold breeze of Christmas is hugging me. :D

Hope you enjoy this story :) Please vote! Share! Comment!

Loveyoulikeabigfish!

-elaine