Chapter Twelve

From: Mum

I dont want to pressure you but there's a letter came from Julliard. Get back here as soon as possible.

I furrowed my brows, did I just read Julliard? a letter for Claud from Julliard? Is this what she's been hiding from us? She's planning to go in Julliard and leave us? Is this why she's acting so weird lately?

I felt like my heart hurt and there's a lump on my throat, my eyes starts to well up.

I mean, she cant leave now...she cant go, she cant leave the band. We need her, I need her and I cant go on without her.

I love her.

I dont know.

I wiped my tears and finished my food. I went back to the bedroom and saw Claud looking for something.

"Luke? Have you seen my phone? I forgot where did i left it." she asked rummaging in the drawers.

"Uh I think i saw it on the kitchen counter? wanna get it for you?" I asked pretending i never had seen anything.

"Oh no...Im gonna get it." she said smiling at me then went to the kitchen.

I waited for her on the bunk and when she gets back, she seems so disoriented.

"You okay Claud?" I asked but she just shook her head.

She went up on the bunk and laid on the bed. I laid beside her, lift her chin and looked at her eyes.

"You know you can always tell anything princess." I said even though my instinct says it was about the message I've read and her going to Julliard.

"Ill tell you after we get back to Sydney and after I have read that letter." she said getting closer to my face.

"What letter?" I asked pretending i really dont have any idea.

"I dont know..." she said crumbling.

Then she pecked on my lips and rested on my neck. Now Im getting used to her kissing me and being sweet to me.

And this makes it more harder for me. We're getting close to each other now then what if that letter contains something that would change our lives forever?

What if she got accepted and she chose to leave us? Its Julliard afterall and if I was the one who got accepted in there, Im going to grab it but in this case, with Claud and the band involved, I wont.

I huggged her and rested my chin on top of her head.

"Goodnight princess..." I whispered.

--------------------------------------------

Claud's POV

"Goodnight princess..." Luke whispered on my ear and i nuzzled on his neck more closer.

"Please choose to stay, dont ever leave..." he mumbled. "I love you..." he whispered but i dont know if he really said it or im just dreaming coz im too sleepy to know it.

I was woken up because of the noise outside the room and I presummed it was the other guys.

"Why so noisy?" i grunted and Luke just stiffled a laughed.

We went down and saw them singing and dancing Talk Dirty to me? What the hell!

Luke and I just passed on them and went to the kitchen to eat something.

Luke prepared some toast and I rummaged some fruits on the fridge.

"Uh...Claud? what drink do you want?" Luke asked looking at me.