Chapter Fourty Two (After the fault)

Luke's POV

It was over. The chaos turned down and im just waiting for her to calm down. I heard her strumming her guitar. She isnt came out yet and i really want to take her into my arms now.

I knocked on her door but she didnt responded. She's still singing and i listened to it.

"I'm so sick and tired
of all these things
that drag me down
I've got no where to go
they say that life
is in these hands
you give everything
you give yourself away you give
and still you choke
and find yourself running for the door."

I never heard the song, i think she composed it and gave life to it. Her angelic voice gave justice to it.

"come and take me
home
lead me to your door
take me where you are
lead me to your door
at least just for a while"

I want to take her back Home...

"its some kind of life
forever days
we're in the cold
unfamiliar way
so take this fear
and fade it out
it won't make me sad
cause I get sentimental lord
in other ways
and I don't want to let me down here anymore"

And i promise not to hurt her again...

"so come and take me home
lead me to your door
take me where you are
lead me to your door
and let me in
just let me in
and let me leave
just let me leave this world
come on now let me leave this world
at least just for a while"

"Hey..." i whispered smiling at her then she hesitated at first. She bring back the guitar on its case and sat on the window.

"Hey..." she mumbled.

I sat on the edge of the bed and looked at her for a second. She's looking down on her feet.

"Im sorry." we both said in unison then chuckled.

"Claud?" i called.

"Hmm?"

"Are you still mad at me?"

"Not anymore." she said and i smiled.

"Can i take you back home? Back to me?" i asked and she look at me on the eyes.

I went closer to her and kneeled. "Please? I want you back." i said taking her left hand.

Before she could say anything, i slipped that thing on her thumb.

"Ill be waiting. If you give this back, it means you dont want me anymore. If i see you didnt removed it, You're still mine." i said then kissed her forehead hugging her.

She didnt said anything so i left her on the room. I really want to be with her and spend all my time with her. But i need to wait, i need to be patient. We're still on the cold unfamiliar way.

-------------------

Claud's POV

He left me again. After he slid this ring on my thumb, he went out. He said he'll be waiting. I looked at the ring he put on my thumb, it's a gold thin band ring with G-clef design. It fits in my thumb perfectly. I smiled knowing that he's pushing it still.

Im ready to go back to him now, i even wrote a song about the things we've been through. He's still my one and only love. I made a mistake judging him and not listening to him.

Im here on my bed laid on, thinking how to make up with him. I dont want to waste this chance to bring back the things we lost. We can be more stronger if i wanted to.