Chapter Thirty-Two (Michael)

Hi there?

Its been a while since you heard something from me.

Well, im fine. Fine since the day i found Kristina and Calum's relationship. Fine since Kristina and I cleared things between us. Fine since i have choosen to give up and move on.

I think, its been a month now? Yeah... a month, and dramas had subside. Its exhausting if you know.

Anyway, we're leaving Europe. Tour has ended and a week for an off is approaching. I missed home, I missed walking up with the sunshine of Australia.

How's my heart? Oh its fine. It needs rest. How's Luke, Ash and Claud? Well, Ash is busy pestering on her girlfriend to fly out in Australia nextweek. Ever since they became a couple, they were unpredictable. Knowing Brianna with her adventerous side and Ash with his yeah kind of attitude, they are into new things.

Luke and Claud are fine, they still have some small fights, but they could fix it at the end of the day. And im stucked here without anyone to be with. Forever alone.

I wish i could meet someone, bump into her and boom!

Pak!

What the---

I roamed my eyes and saw a pack of gummy bears on the floor. I swear i know who threw it on me.

"Claud!" i shouted when i saw her muching a bag of gummy bears while sitting sloppy on the couch.

"Whats your problem???" i hissed giving her a death glare.

"I missed hanging out with you." she said and i raised my brow.

"You can tell it in a nice way dude. Not that throwing me a pack of damn gummy bears on my head." i stated and went to her, slaming my body on her and she grunted.

"Fuck. You're so fat!" she grumbled and i shifted so she could breath.

"Where's your boyfriend?" i asked her having some of her food.

"Sleeping." she said nonchalant.

"What do we have today?" i asked again.

She paused for a moment, "Why dont we change our hair color again?" she suggested and i think of it.

"Well i guess i need to change it now. VMA is in two days before our off, we need decent hairstyle." i said pulling her up.

"I bet 1 award for that VMA!" she said excitedly and i rolled my eyes.

"I think its 2!" i bet while we walk down to the ground floor going to the service van.

We hopped in and went to a nearby salon, few fans recognized us and we entertained them before going inside the salon.

Claud seated first and scanned on a catalogue, while i looked at her sternly.

She colored her hair blue-green lately and her hair is too long for her now.

"Why dont you cut your hair short?" i asked her and she looked at me raising her eye brow.

"Just like Haley Williams' hair on The only exception music video." i suggested.

She looked at herself on the mirror then to me then to her then to the catalogue.

"Its too short Mikey, Luke might kill me." she whined.

Her hair was now on her waist and she doesnt want to cut it!

"Fine. Cut it not too short. Below shoulder. And color it cherry red with cresent fringe?" i said to her smiling.