Chapter Twenty Two

Luke's POV

"Do you know why Calum's smiling like that?" i asked Claud whose eating out her chocolate chip cookie on the couch with Ashton whose busy on his laptop.

She shook her head and faced me, "Why dont you ask him?" she suggested and i rolled my eyes.

"Like he would even tell me." i answered lying on her lap.

"I think its because of Ginger." Ashton said not looking at us.

"Who? Kristina?" Claud asked.

"Yeah. I heard him mumbling her name." he said.

"What was the exact conversation you heard?" i asked.

Ashton turned to us, "Calum is teasing her and he was like this, 'Oh yeah? say you love me Kristina. Its obvious... i knew it already!' he said and would giggle like a shit." he said grinning.

"Like you dont giggle like a fucking school girl Ash." Claud said and Ashton made a puppy face.

Then Calum came in with a huge grin on his face.

"Whats with that grin huh?" I asked as he slump his body on the couch where we're sitting.

"She already said yes!" he said excitedly.

"What do you mean she said yes? yes to what?" we both all asked in unison.

He chuckled, "Kristina said yes like she's my girlfriend now!" he chirped.

One second, we're hanged then we're already  cheering up with him until Michael barged in.

"Whats with the noise?" he asked holding his PS controller.

"Calum and Kristina are now official! Like Kristina is Calum's girlfriend now!" Ashton announced.

Then Michael dropped the controller...

____________________________________________

Michael's POV

Im busy and really concentrated enough on playing COD here in my kingdom when all of the sudden, i heard people cheering outside.

I groaned and got up, went out and saw them cheering on something.

"Whats with the noise?" I asked holding my PS controller.

"Calum and Kristina are now official! Like Kristina is Calum's girlfriend now!" Ashton announced.

Then i dropped the controller...

Like what?! How?! I mean, dont get me wrong... i really have this feeling that this Kristina, Calum is taking about, is the Kristina i knew before. I just can feel it!

Claud was the one who first noticed me then walked infront of me to pick up the controller and hand it to me.

"Dont you dare to insist that they are one, Michael." she whispered with her warning voice.

I gulped and pulled a fake smile. "Is that so? G-guess we should've a celebration?" i asked them.

"Better have one Calum! We want to meet her as soon as possible!" Luke said happily.

"Be sure she's pretty enough." Ashton said.

Calum never let us took a peek on Kristina's face. Not for me, Claud and Ashton. Well i asked Luke before how Kristina looks like but he randomly could recall her face. You know Luke, he forgots everything. Its good he cant forgets us.

We've been walking to a pizza house and Claud clinged her arm on me.

"Still bothered? You know, its impossible that it was Kristina." she said rolling her eyes.

i groaned, "Noooo... What if she is? What if she came back? and the worst thing is she's with Calum now?" i answered with frustrated voice.

"She's not, she cant, she wont. Never be. Shut up Michael." she said annoyed so i dropped my head on her shoulder while walking.

"hey!hey! hey!... Papz might see you and we'll get a rumor again, breaking up and now you hooking up with our best bud!" Luke protested.

"Shut up Luke! whatever they do, say and the heck! I love you and Michael needs me now so back off for now baby." she said growling on Luke.

Luke pulled his best puppy eyes. "Ahww.. Did Claud dumped you over Michael Cake? dont worry you got me." Calum said grinning and pulling Luke in a tight hug while Ashton is giggling and filming us. Keek probably.

We arrived at the pizza house and ordered while my head filled with so many things i dont want to remember anymore.

"Michael?" she whispered  over the phone.

I was suppose to get her in their house tonight but she called me crying.

"Hey? are you okay? what happened?" i asked worriedly.

"Michael... im sorry..." she mumbles.

"W-what do you mean?" i asked nervously.

"I think we should stop here now. I mean, l-lets break up. Im sorry Michael. I dont want to do this but i need to and this is the best for us. Im sorry..."

"W-wait! Kristina!" i shouted but the line went dead and when i tried to call her again, the number was unavailable so i ran to their house even though its quiet far from mine.

I arrived there with "SOLD" signed in the door of their house, its already 7:16pm and i tried to knock and find her because i believe she's just pulling some silly jokes again but no.

She's gone...

And she's not coming back anymore... left without any good reason.

two years... two years of loving and taking care of her.

two years of making sure everything is fine and perfect. She's the only girl i loved like this, never made her cry and never let anyone hurt her.

But she's gone...

"Michael Clifford Asshole!" Claud swears and wipes my teary eyes.
"Why are you tearing up jerk?" she asked trying to hide my tears from the boys whose busy eating up their pizzas.

"N-nothing..." i said and grabbed a slice of pizza and eat it up.

I wish Claud was right.

____________________________________________________________________________

AN:

whew! do you want to find out the twist now???
naahhh... 
im gonna still work for it :)

-elle