Chapter Thirty Five (Loads)

Michael's POV

"I dare you to make out with Michael for five minutes and make him moan in pleasure." Claud said and Gabby didnt protested while i was just shocked of what Claud has said.

I looked at Gabby who didnt even reacted like a demure girl or something. What i saw on her is a strong personality and that dare is just so easy for her.

"Woaah...Why does this game became so kinky?" Calum asked grinning.

Gabby stand up and went on me, sitting on my lap and not even a second, she kissed me passionately. I swear she got a very soft sweet lips. She even tugged my shirt and really started to make out on the couch. I am controlling not to escape any moans from my mouth. But she's making me so weak, her touches and kisses.

"Last one minute!" Claud shouted from behind, enjoying the show.

Gabby almost leave a kiss mark on my neck down to my chest but i dont seem to give up my moans. Not until Gabby started to unbuckle my jeans and teased me with anticipation. When Gabby almost touch my being, i moaned in pleasure.

"F-fuck Gabbyyy..." i said then Gabby stops.

She went out of my lap and sit back on her place smirking. Me? Im still turned on and i really want to finish this. My face is red, my body was full of hickeys.

"Guess you enjoyed Mikey?" Claud teased me and i throw my shirt on her face. She just laughed.

"I think i really need to pull my girlfriend here." Ashton stated feeling jealous.

"Same here." Calum agreed.

"Yeah sure, you need to fuck them after this." Claud said to them and they blushed.

Gabby spinned the bottle again and it points out on me. I chugged the shot and said 'Dare'.

"I dare you to french kiss with Calum." she said laughing.

I coughed, "Ill take the 3 shots. Cant let Calum fall for me." I said taking 3 straight shots and felt like my head spins. Im not really a drinker.

"Like i would do it too dude." Calum said with a disgust on his face.

I spinned the bottle and it point out Gabby. I smirked, Im sure she would choose dare and might as well try to bluff her.

She took her shot and said Dare.

"I dare you to have sex with me tonight." I dared her, expecting her to take 3 shots and Gabby just smirked.

"Fine." she said and my eyes widened. What the fuck is happening with her? She really wants to have sex with me??? What is she? A slut?!

Ashton, Luke and Calum stared in disbelief. "Are you sure?!" i asked a little bit annoyed.

"Yeah. Whats the big deal?" she said cooly.

Oh no! I dont know if i put myself in danger.

We all shrugged. And continued the game until we finished the bottle of tequila.

After playing, i saw Ashton and Calum are now sleeping drunkly on the couch. Claud is now a little bit tipsy and Luke is really drunk.

"You o-okay Mikey?" Claud asked pulling Luke's arm on her shoulder.

"Yeah..." i whispered, looking Gabby who's intoxicated already.

"G-gonna... Take Luke upstairs." Claud said.

I just nooded and look at Gabby again. She's now looking at me, and now i feel turned on again.

"G-gabby?" i called her.