Chapter Fourty (Mayhem)

Claud's POV

We're going back in L.A. now. After Mom and Dad dropped us at the airport, they immediately left after we checked in. We're already on the plane and it'll be a long hours before we could land in LAX.

Its been 5 days since the incident happened. I havent talked to him, im not picking up his calls nor replying to his messages. He keeps on asking forgiveness and asking us to get back together. But i just cant, not now. He must realize what he'll lose because of his stupidity.

I dont need to contain myself crying and feeling lost. I should let him know that i can do anything he never expected me to do. I love him, i would never love anyone like him this much.

Harsh and inappropriate comments were thrown at him even though none of us have speak about the issue.

Rumors about our break up is filling the mouths of gossipers. But we stayed silent. Our manager also called us and asked if when do we address the issue, none of us told him when.

I may break my silence after we talk when we see each other again in L.A.

*

*

*

*

*

After long hours of trip, we already landed in LAX. They arrived 30 minutes earlier than us and they are waiting us on the arrival area.

Michael saw Ashton at Gate 7 and we found them there waiting for us. I hugged Calum and Ashton and never give any attention to him. As much as i want to hug and kiss him, i cant. I must not do anything to make him assured that everything will get back to normal. I saw the hurt in his eyes but i just shrugged it off.

We head to the apartment and fixed our things. I used to sleep with him all the time before but i choose to sleep with Gabby for now. Ive been talking around with Calum and Ashton like nothing's wrong.

We'll be meeting with Jack Baracat and Alex Gaskarth of All Time Low later to start writing songs.

I dont know where Gabby is, she's nowhere to be found. She loves All Time Low and if she went out again, she'll miss out those two.

"Hey Mikey! Have you seen Gabby?" i asked Michael when i passed him.

"Uhh... No, i thought she's in your room?" he answered and i shook my head.

I went downstairs and saw Ashton coming out from the basement.

"Have you seen Gabby?" i asked him.

"Yeah! She's with me on the basement! I never thought she's good in playing piano." he said smiling widely.

"Yeah. She is." i told him smiling.

I went to the basement and saw Gabby playing on the piano. She's really amazing, she really loves music.

She's playing her rendition of A thousand years by Cristina Perri. I looked at her and i can feel her emotions. All her life, all she wanted was to get in Julliard. When she told me she was accepted but she backed out because of her Mom, i felt so sad about her.

She started singing and only me knew that she could sing. We're bestfriends and we really dont show our voices to others.

"And I love you for a thousand more..." she sang with all her heart.

"She's amazing." Michael whispered beside me and i jerked.

"Were you standing there since when?" i asked him.