Chapter Nineteen

Calum's POV
[The incident on the Starbucks]

Luke, Mikey and Me decided to go in Starbucks since the two shopping buddies went out again and i dont know, they almost shop whenever we go to other places.

Im here on the line giving our orders, I left Luke and Mikey on the table. After i told so, i waited for it. I was looking down on my shoes when i remembered something so i turned in an instant not noticing a girl behind me holding a coffee while texting on her phone.

In an instant, i bumped into her, spilling the coffee on her dress. Her expression was unexplainable and im wishing she wont slap my face or even recognize me.

"I-im sorry miss, I'll get you another one? S-sorry for bumping on you accidentally... i- uhh..." I stuttered for the first time with a girl... and its so awkward!

I looked at Luke who seems to notice this and saw him got up from his seat. Where's Michael???

"I...Uhh you see my dress is ruined and i need to go to University right now. I have my presentation today for my project and my apartment is 30 minutes away from my Univ." she said with a calm voice trying to wipe her dress with a tissue.

Shit I messed up! I fucking messed up! I dont know what to do and all i did was to helplessly look at Luke, saying Please help me!

He stepped in "I think Calum, you need to go and buy her a new dress on the near by boutique. Right miss?" he suggested, I burned my eyes on him and he cant help but smile.

God Luke! What a nice suggestion! Note the sarcasm!

"Uhh... You know its fine, i need to go." she said and started to went out of the Starbucks.

I was hanged again then Luke screeched "Calum! get her! what the hell!" Luke whispered-yell to me then pushed me to follow her.

"B-but uhh.." i said hesitating. What if she beat me up on the street? Fuck Calum thats a damn excuse!

"Go! Ill tell Mike later, well wait you at the park. Call us. Go!" he shooed me and so i ran to catch the girl who just went out.

She hasnt gone far yet, and i called her but she didnt stopped. So i ran over her and stopped her.

"Miss wait! just wait okay? stop running away." I said panting, catching my breath.

She stopped and sighed. "What do you want? First you ruined my dress and now you're here again stopping me, im gonna be late on my presentation!" she hissed.

She got a ginger hair, sunkissed skin, not too tall but not even small. She got an almond gray-eyes that i didnt noticed awhile ago. Her lips were kissable and i felt like i want to touch it.

"If you wont say anything, leave me alone." she said with an annoyed voice.

"What time is your presentation?" i asked hoping she would answer.

She looked at me sternly. I looked at her beautiful gray eyes, then playfully pulled a smile.

"10:30." she said, i pulled my phone and saw its already 10:00am, so without a word, i dragged her to the nearest clothing boutique.

"What are we doing here? I said im gonna be late----" she ranted but i stopped her by pulling the first dress that caught my eyes.

"I think this suits you better." i said smiling at her.

She just stood there with an amazed expression on her face. "Now go and try it. Before you get late." i said pushing her on the changing room.

She took 5 minutes in changing, yeah Im checking it on my phone.