Chapter Fourty Nine (Firsts)

Michael's POV

Calum and I went out of the pad early in the morning. I saw him at the kitchen and i told him to get changed in an instant.

I need to push him and told him to rush, even though he's complaining he did changed. And we're here in The Grove in Mid Wilshire Shopping center.

"What are we doing here???" he asked curiously.

I smiled widely. "Im gonna buy something." i said while looking at the shops we passed by.

"For what? for Gabby?" he asked and i nodded smiling.

He chuckled "Oh yeah. Michael Clifford is inlove!" he said loudly and i covered his mouth.

"The fuck Calum! Dont do fangirling stuffs in public!" i scolded him but he just rolled his eyes.

Thank God we're unnoticeable. I used snapback and sunglasses with mustache, same with Calum. We didnt used cropped-sleeve shirts instead we used plain band shirt and skinny jeans.

Really Michael? Band shirts and skinny jeans with mushtache? Do you think they wont notice you with that Michael?

Eyes rolling. Its the least thing i know!

Yeah, yeah. Whatever Mikey.

Arrghh! Anyway back to reality, we entered into an accessory shop.

"What do you plan to buy?" Calum asked while im looking at their items.

"Something..." i trailed then went close to a bracelet.

"You think she'll like this?" i asked Calum while pointing to the bracelet.

He put his fingers on his chin and think. "Hmm. I think so. I think it would suit her." he said and i smiled.

I told the sales lady that im gonna buy it and while she's putting it on the box, i saw Calum bought a silver necklace.

Maybe for Kristina...

When I saw how Kristina got jealous about Gabby yesterday, i felt somehow she's not just jealous about that misinterpretation. I think she didnt see it coming, she didnt expected that Gabby is my girlfriend.

Argh! Stop assuming something Michael. Get over it!

I saw a cute couple necklace, and i pulled Calum to stop and buy it.

"You're definitely inlove Michael." he said shaking his head smiling.

"Just be happy for me Calum. Sorry to say but Im over you." i said then he laughed out loud.

"Really Michael? I think you cant get over me." he said teasing me.

I rolled my eyes. "Lets go home! My sunshine might be awake now!" I said then pulled him to go back home.

While we're walking to the bus stop, Calum asked me something.

"Mikey?"

"Yeah?" I was tapping on my phone.

"Do you still have feelings for Kristina?" he asked and i looked at him.

"Really Calum?" i chuckled.

"No seriously Michael." he asked seriously.

I looked at him. "I just love her as a friend now." i said then we continued to walk again.

Then he stopped me again. "What if she says, She still love you and wants you back?" he asked.

"Gosh Calum you're getting paranoid. She got you and we already cleared everything between us. Besides im happy with Gabby." i said smiling at him.