Chapter Thirty Four (Games)

Claud's POV

We arrived at the apartment with a surprise, seeing all our parents gathered and waiting for us.

"Mum! Dad!" i chirped after seeing them. I totally jumped on my Dad's arms and hugged him so tight then to my Mum whose shaking her head smiling.

"We miss you baby!" My Dad said and i crinkled my nose.

"Dad! Im not a baby anymore!" i whined causing them to laugh.

"You dyed your hair again. You even cutted it so short." Mum said with her little bit annoyed tone.

"Mum... its okay, i need change." i stated and she just shrugged.

"How are you and Luke?" Dad asked.

"Good. Oh yeah! wait here! Ive got to see Liz and the others and yeah, you got to see someone too!" i rambled saying and left them for a while.

I went to the living room to see the others. I saw Liz talking to Luke and to Ashton's Mom, Anne Marie.

"Liz!" I called and attacked her a hug. She laughs after i pulled out.

"You dont missed me just like Luke yeah?" she asked after i hug Anne Marie.

"I like your hair Claudette." Anne Marie complimented me and i smiled while Luke just huffed, causing Ashton to charged his hyena laugh.

"You seem to disagree with that Luke?" Anne Marie asked.

"Luke got frustrated after Claud and Mikey went home with new hairstyles." Ashton said with a huge grin.

"I missed you all." i giggled, "Ei babe, have you seen Gabby?" I asked Luke afterwards.

Luke tried to look for her around, "I think she's with Calum and Michael." he said and i excused myself to them and find Gabby the loser Harrison.

I found them on the poolside, having a nice chat.

"Gabby!" i shouted and she automatically turned her head on me.

I went to them and greeted Calum and Michael's Moms.

"Can i take this loser for a while?" i asked them grinning, they told me its okay, so i took her away and Gabby just smacked my head.

"Where are we going?" she asked and i didnt responded. We reached the kitchen and my parents stared on her for a while.

"Hi there Mr. and Mrs. Williams." she said smiling widely.

"Gabby? How come you're here?" Mom asked still shocked.

"Well i came back, gonna stay here for a little while." she answered.

"How long does that 'A little while' suppose to mean?" my Dad asked her.

"6 months? 1 year?" she said uncertain.

"Did you stop studying?" My mum asked.

She bit her lip and faked laugh, "Sort of?"

"Oh no. Why?" my mum asked.

"Does your Dad knew about it?" dad asked.

Here we go, she's being interrogated. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, he's the one who told me to come back here for a while. He said, i should try to find myself here. But unfortunately, i found your daughter and here i am, with her again." she said smiling.

My parents sighed in relief. "But she's going back to work after a week. Do you want to stay in our house or?" Mum asked then looked at me.

"Or wanna come with us?" i asked her.