Chapter Twenty Nine (New Day)

AN:

Thank you for the 500 reads and still counting!
Please keep reading this book :3
Vote, Share, Comment.

Anyway, Everything is settled right? :)
Who misses Luke and Claud's POV?
Err... I missed them! :3
___________________

Claud's POV

"Lukkkeeee..." I whined causing him to turn his face on me.

"Yeah?" he mumbled and i nuzzled my head on his neck, slowly hugging him.

"What's wrong?" he asked after i sighed.

"Michael is so distant these days..." i said sighing again.

"Healing takes time Brynne... And if i were on his shoes, I might die everyday seeing the person i love inlove with my bestfriend." he said lifting my chin up to meet his eyes.

"But i missed the old Michael, the one who is fucking crazy but caring. I missed him playing his guitar with me. I want to create amazing riffs with him but he's not okay, he cant concentrate." i said to Luke.

He grabbed me and hug me while we're on the bed. "Just be patient Brynne, He needs a time for his self. Dont worry Im going to talk to him." he assured me.

I nodded and he pulled me to go out of the room. Me, Luke and Calum are going to attend a radio interview while Ashton volunteered to stay for Michael.

After we finished the radio interview, we went home and found Ashton at the kitchen.

"Hey Ash...Is Michael got up already? Has he eaten his lunch? Is he okay now?" i bombarded Ashton as soon as we came inside.

Luke grasped my shoulders, "Brynne..."

I symphatetically look at him, "He ate sandwich an hour ago and went back to his room again. Nothing has changed." Ashton answered me.

I shrugged and seated at the chair. "What should i do?" I said worrying too much.

"Im going to talk to him." Calum said seriously.

"Are you sure?" Luke asked and i just looked at him.

He nodded and went to Michael's room, we just seated there and waited for a commotion. But hours have passed and its still calm and quiet.

"You think they're just fine?" i asked Luke.

"I think so..." He answered.

I yawned and Luke decided to go upstairs to sleep for a while. Ashton said he's going out for a while and will call him if something came to happen.

"Sleep baby... I know you're tired." Luke whispered as we lay on the bed.

"Luke?" i mumbled.

"Hmm?"

"Can i change my hair color again?" i asked him.

"Again?" he grunted.

I giggled, "Yeah again..." i said.

"Hmm... what color? you want me to help?" he asked.

"You sure?" i asked.

"Yeah, are we gonna do it now?" he asked.

I got up and rambles on my closet, i pulled a new hair dye and went back to bed.

"I want this one!" i chirped.

He looked at it then looked onto my hair. "Lets go." he said smiling.

Time Skip

*

*

*

*

*

"Its sooooo cute!" i cheered and hugged Luke. He's now blowering my hair and combing it.

"Why dont you ask Ashton to teach you how to braid baby? So that you can braid my hair when he's not around?" i said to him looking at him through the mirror.

He chuckled, "Well, I have. He taught me a little. I could try it if you want." he said and my eyes went wide.

"You're kidding." i said and he just smiled.

He started to braid my hair and he made a fishtail.

"Baby dont go gay please!" i joked and he laughed uncontrollably.

"Shut up baby. I just want to do this things to you. I love you, you know." he said the pecked a kiss on my temple.

I kissed him on the lips and pulled my iPhone and took a photo of my braided hair.

@Claud5SOS guess who braided this! @Luke5SOS best boyfriend ever! i love you! pic.twitter.com/pghx267.bh

He pulled his iPhone when it buzzed then smiled after seeing my tweet.

"I think i deserve a kiss?" he said smiling so i pulled him in an instant then kissed him passionately.

His hands started to roam around and i cant help but let out a sound so he stopped.

He smirked. "Smooth baby." he said.

I slapped his arm and he just laughed.

----------------------------