Chapter Fourteen

"Hi everyone! Im Ashton."

"Im Michael."

"Im Calum."

"Im Claud."

"Im Luke and we're 5 seconds of summer!" I said then the blaring sounds of our instruments started to rock the Best Buy Theater here in New York City.

We played a set of songs like: Teenage dream, Dont Stop, She looks so perfect, Longway home, Beside you, What i like about you and Heartbreak girl.

After our set of song we finally called up the 1D boys.

"I know you're all impatiently waiting for this..." i said then looked at Claud to finish what i am saying.

"Give it up for One Direction!" she cheered and we went back stage.

Just in a minute, i can now hear the voices of 1D at the theater. We all settled to the backstage room and got change coz we're all soaked with sweat.

"Who's coming with me at the wing?" Claud asked, already changed into her navy blue sleeping with sirens sleeveless shirt and black jeans.

"We're coming!" Ashton said and ran towards the wing.

I followed them and watched the 1D boys perform.

"Okay so before we go to the next show..." Niall talked to the audience.

"We'll gonna play some games yeah?" Harry said chuckling.

"And we need some help from 5 seconds of summer!" Louis chirped.

We all looked at each other. "What are they up to?" Claud asked.

"Luke, Claud, Ash, Calum, Mike come on stage please." Liam asked us and we went to the stage.

"What are we gonna do?" Ash asked Harry who's beside him.

Harry grinned "Well, Ashton is asking what are we gonna do?" he said.

"We'll be doing a dance battle!" Niall said and we all groaned.

"What kind of dance would that be?" Claud asked smiling.

Twerk! Twerk! Twerk!

The audience cheered and I looked at Claud who's laughing uncontrollably.

"Oh fuck! Why twerking?" Michael protested and Claud smacked his head.

We laughed seeing those two hurting each other.

"Stop that Mikey! You're hurting my princess." I said borrowing Zayn's mic.

"Owwwhhh. Im so sorry!" Michael acted like he really mean it.

The other guys gave us a cheeky smile while the crowd cooed.

"Okay so we shall start now! You guys tell us who twerks better yah okay with that?" Niall asked the audience and they answered yes.

"But wait!" Ashton stopped us and we looked at him. "Im half irish, and irish is not allowed to twerk." he said laughing.

"Oh god, who told you that?" Liam asked.

"Niall." Claud interjected cracking into laughters.

"Look who said irish people are not allowed to twerk." Louis said with his annoying voice.

"Im irish and im going to twerk first. Play some music!" Niall said before he started twerking.

They played bubble bath and Niall started twerking on the stage then Harry and Louis. Calum and Ashton twerked causing the crowd to erupt.