Chapter 36 (Loads part two)

Ashton's POV

I left the apartment before everybody wakes up. Calum went home first disappointed that he cant be with Kristina today because she cancelled her suppose to be visit here.

Poor Calum...

Anyway, Im on my way to the airport now. Brianna's plane has already landed and im so excited to see her. Ive been pestering her since lastweek and she gave up, knowing that i wont stop whining on her.

I smiled thinking that we're still together even though we're apart. So today she'll finally meet my family. Mom is so excited after i told her that Brianna is coming to visit.

I parked my car and walked to the arrival area. I waited her at Gate 4 and after minutes of waiting, she finally saw me.

"Pig!" she shouted giggling and i pouted.

She's been calling me pig since i told her that i gained weight. She jumps on me hugging me so tight.

"I miss you doll." she mumbled grinning. That doll thing too. She's been teasing me about my hair for not having a haircut. She wanted me to bring back the hairstyle i had in 2012. But i really like my hair today!

"I miss you more loser." i said causing her to pout so i kissed her in return.

I grabbed her suitcase and walk back to the car. I opened the door on the passenger seat and let her in before putting her things at the back of the car.

We started driving off, having a light conversation, catching up about the things happened few days ago.

"Its so nice to be back here..." she said smiling as we travel back home.

"That was almost 3 years ago since you've been here right?" i asked her and she nodded.

We passed along a beach and she smiled. "This is where Calum and I always spend the summer." she told me and i just nodded.

We passed Norwest Christian College and she speak again. "Thats where I met Calum. We used to hang out at the soccer field where i wait him to finish his practice before." she told me and i just listened to her.

We passed a little park and i looked at her. There's a tear slid down from her eyes, she immediately wiped it and smiled at me. I parked the car and we went out.

"Calum and i used to be here, we stayed here until midnight. Just talking endlessly about our dreams. This is the place where he promised not to leave me. Now im here again with all the broken promises and unfulfilled dreams. He's not with me anymore." she mumbled.

I entwined my fingers on her and smiled. "But im with you now, we'll make new dreams and we'll fulfill it. Make new promises and wont break it." i told her although i felt some how she still misses Calum.

She hugged me, "Im sorry for telling you those Ash. I just missed the days i was here... with Calum." she apologized and i just smiled.

I understand her, I know Calum loved her like she does. But what happened must live now in the past.

"I wont leave you. I promise." thats all i told her. The day i realized that i need her in my life was the day i found out everything about her and Calum. All i want was to make her happy and i want that im the reason of her smiles.

"Thank you pig for loving me." she said chuckling under her breathe.

I groaned and just stiffled a laugh. I pulled her back to the car and we went back to the road. We reached home after, and i pulled her things out of the car.

"Mom! We're home!" i shouted after opening the door.

Brianna was behind me, she's not that tall to easily find her. Mom went out from the kitchen.