Chapter Twenty Seven (Twisted Revelation)

Brianna's POV (After few days)

Why do i need to be in this situation again? why do our roads need to meet again? He hurt me, he left me, he broke me, he didnt care for me!

And now he's saying sorry like its the easiest thing to do. He chose to leave me. If he only knew how hard it was for me to go on without him.

I almost killed myself when he left, i dont want to eat, i dont wanna go out like i used to coz everything i see, he reminds me of the love we lost.

Thank god my parents was there who said i need a new environment, new place to start again. So when they told me that i could go and stay whenever i want here in France, i said yes. And here i am, staying for almost 2 years.

And now he's back, saying sorry for every shit he did.

And im stucked here like a fucking retarded human thinking what should i do?

"Hey..." someone nudge me from behind and i saw Michael smiling shyly at me. Im here in a cozy coffee shop.

I sighed then gestured him to sit beside me.

"Are you okay?" he asked worriedly.

"I dont think so..." i answered and glanced at him.

He seems not okay too. Like he's bothered or something.

"I think you're not okay too." i mumbled.

He sighed and his eyes started to well-up.

Who knew that Michael Clifford is literally crying over something that no one knows yet?

"Heyyy... What's wrong?" i asked whispering, looking at him sympathetically.

"I dont know...I-i..." Michael muttered but then broke down and started to cry.

I went beside him and then barely pulled his head and he cried on me. His shoulders were shaking and all i ever did was to rubbed circles on his back.

"Everything will be fine Michael." i whispered trying to calm him down. He

would just shake his head and hugged me closer.

I can see myself on Michael before, how i wanted someone to comfort me and stop me from crying but that someone left me.

Few more minutes and he stopped. His eyes were red and puffy.

"C-can i come over at your house and stay if its okay?" he asked me.

"Only if you tell me why are you crying..." i said giving him a smile with hope.

He nodded and i stood up waiting for him to follow me. We went out and get a cab going back to my apartment. On the way going there, i let him clear his mind and relax himself. He just stared the outside world beyond us and i just stared him.

The ride took 15minutes, we went out and get into my place.

"You can use the bathroom at the right of the kitchen doorway. I know you need to clean your tear's stain." i said to him and he just smiled at me as he walk down there.

I immediately made a hotchocolate and pulled a box of cookies at the cupboard.

I seated at the chair on the counter and started stirring my drink while waiting for him. I even end up thinking of Calum again and the incident.

"I guess we need this too." Michael said causing me to get back in reality.

He seated beside me, with a huge box of tissue paper. I laughed as i saw it and he joined me but became serious after then.