Chapter One

"Claud! You get your ass up now! You'll be late for your classes again for all y'know!"

Claudia, I mean, Mum shouted from the staircase. And Im sure, she got her heads up here, scrunched brows, poker face and hands placed on her waist.

Its just Friday and like I need to attend my classes again but I dont care and I dont know.

All I want is to sleep all day.

"Shut up. . . Oh dear God. . ." I whispered while I covered my face with my medium sized pillows.

I closed my eyes again and got back to sleep. Just 10 minutes later I still can hear my mum saying god friendly words before I heard my door shut open.

"Brynne Claudette Williams. . . Get Up. NOW!" Mum shouted at me while dragging the covers and pillows from my body.

Mum forcefully pulled myself up and pushed me to the shower with me without any choice but to take it or let my mother to shower me.

I let her push me while I walk like a lazy douchebag. We reached the door then she opened it and pushed me a little hard inside.

I almost tripped. "Awww.Mum..." I whined and looked at her, she just shoot me a what-are-you-waiting-for? look.

I shrugged "Turn around, your daughter needs privacy anyway." I said in a nice 'sarcastic' way.

She turned around then I started stripping my clothes down. I entered the shower room, closed the plastic curtains and started to take a bath.

Well, my Mum used to stay inside the bathroom while I take a bath. Like always. The reason is, I once pushed inside here but did not took a bath, instead, I slept at the bathtub and end up not attending my class that day.

Well, I know you know what happened next.

My mother preached and spoke a 10,000 words of wisdom to her beautiful badass but talented and smart daughter.

Like she always says that, 'You need to go finished your school coz you need to get a highly-paid job in the future' and 'Its not because you're beautiful, smart and talented doesn't mean you were exempted to go to school' and blah blah blah...

Thats my Mum, well I cant blame her for that, she's a Filipina and got a high educational attainment.

She has a baccalaureate degree in Chemical Engineering in one of the best Universities in the Philippines with flying colors then got her Master's in Harvard.

Yeah she's a genius but strict yet lovable person.

I finished my bath for 10 minutes then grabbed a towel on the holder.

I step off from the shower and went to the closet with my hair still dripping with water.

I then grabbed again another towel and wrapped it on my hair, well I dont want to eat breakfast with my Mum scolding me because of messiness.

I grab a white t-shirt with a Green Day printed on it, folded the end lining of its arm then wear a ripped black skinny jeans and white low-cut (below the ankle)converse shoes.

I blow dried my chestnut straight long hair and put a pink eyeliner and black maskara on my eyes and lashes.

I found my customized bagpack, well customized in a sense that I added/changed some of its features, being placed on my well fixed bed. (Who else did it?)

I grabbed my iPhone, my bag and pocketted my iPod then went off to the kitchen for breakfast.

I found my Mum eating and my Dad reading a newspaper while drinking his coffee. Well my Dad works in a bank, he's the bank director and he's an Australian. My Dad loves me so much like he never scolded me or got strict to me even though Im one of a kind of shit.