Chapter- 13

Chapter- 13 Ichinose's POV 

(A/N: This is Ichinose's POV of the last day of test, to refresh your memory in last meeting every class of Dragon group have revealed their identities except Class A. ) 

Today is the fourth and the last day of the Zodiac sign test. Yesterday was full of unpleasant surprises. I still can't believe I have let a classmate in danger just because I wanted to save Class points for our class.

Why did I do that? I asked myself.

A voice within me answered I was confident that even if I made a wrong move by betraying Karuizawa-san then Ayanokouji-kun would still act as the backup and save the day. However, he didn't do anything at all.

Or was he not able to do anything?

Chabashira sensei had asked us to unravel the student named Ayanokouji Kiyotaka. But venturing in unknown territory I have once betrayed my own principles. Suddenly discarding his strategies wouldn't solve anything since his plans aim to help the class, but from now I must be cautious on my part, rather than blindly charging ahead.

I was done eating my breakfast and now it was time for the second last meeting of the Dragon group. At this moment we all know very well that the VIP is someone among the Class A students since the rest of us have revealed our identities.

We all gathered in the room one more time, right now we need to make Class A speak if we intend to draw out the VIP. Guessing the VIP out of the Class A members would be a high risk approach as the penalty to be wrong is fifty points.

"We have something to say." To my surprise Katsuragi broke the silence. His words astonished most of us in the room.

Ryuuen flashed his grin, celebrating the fact that he had successfully breached Katsuragi's castle and made Katsuragi himself speak out of all people.

"Go ahead."

"I have put in a lot of thought since you all have revealed your identities-" Katsuragi said.

"And now you know there is nowhere to run." Ryuuen spoke before Katsuragi could end his statement.

"No, that is not it. Rather the issue might lie somewhere outside our members in this group."

Silence followed his words since we weren't able to grasp what he was trying to get at.

"At this very moment we will reveal our identities as well."

"What?!"

"Kukukuku"

His words didn't make any sense. He should protect the identity of the VIP at any cost and yet Katsuragi was ready to throw it away.

"Katsuragi, if you do plan on revealing the VIP then I suggest that you do this in the last hour of answering the test so no one has a chance to turn traitor on you." Out of all the people, Kanzaki was the one who wanted to take down the Class A most, but even he didn't want to win like this without reasoning.

"Your suggestion is really appreciated, Kanzaki. But, at the moment it is not needed."

"What do you mean?"

"Our class doesn't have the VIP of the Dragon group." Katsuragi admitted.

Everyone had a puzzled expression as Katsuragi handed his phone with those of the other members to Kanzaki and Ryuuen to check and eventually to us. Even Ryuuen had stopped smiling at this point and was checking the authenticity of the mail.

From what it looks at the moment, there is no VIP in the Dragon group.

"What does this mean?"